What QVC item did you get as a Christmas gift??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I got L'Occitane handcreams and a Lola Rose scarf and bracelet. All are sold elsewhere but may have been from QVC. I'm happy with my gifts though. The scarf is gorgeous and so soft and cosy.

So ... what did you get?

Lola Rose ring and bracelet, Carol Hochman PJ's, OPI Skyfall collection and some L'Occitane goodies. Some from Q some from elsewhere.

My baby and toddler very cleverly clubbed together for a raspberry polka dot slanket with feet. I bliddy love it. For some reason I am always freezing after 7pm

Bet the scarf is lovely Tink. I wouldn't spend that much on a scarf myself, so what a nice gift! I got the L'O tsv in Floral, a change from my usual warm/almond, and it's lovely. I also got the Rose 4 Reines shampoo and conditioner, which makes my hair smell divine! Tova earrings and a Mally eyeshadow set.

I hasten to add all these were purchased by myself on hubs account, with his card, he he! He bought me a new laptop and gave me free reign to order some other bits for him to wrap. My best pressie was my Ted Baker shopper though, I love it!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

OH bought me 601761, which is the Diamonique spider necklace. I love it, (though have had to put it onto a longer chain ).
Wrote the item number down for OH last year but think he lost it, as spidy never appeared in my stocking.
However thanks to the new wish list facility on the website he had no excuses this year :)
Also some BE bits and bobs, again via wish list.
Me liking wish list :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My baby and toddler very cleverly clubbed together for a raspberry polka dot slanket with feet. I bliddy love it. For some reason I am always freezing after 7pm

Very clever little ones you have there WG!! Fab!

I didn`t get any presents from QVC but I did treat myself to the mally eyeshadows which arrived just before Christmas. I like them.
Its my birthday tomorrow so I got joint Christmas/birthday gifts from hubby on Christmas Day. A grey leather bag, a ruby and diamond white gold pendant and some Chanel No 5.
Other people bought me pyjamas ( I don`t wear them cos I get too hot so stick to nightshirts ) some Kenzo perfume which smells vile on me, a new purse, one of the million Bayliss and Harding sets seen on sale this year, other smelly, bubbly, creamy stuff in a gift set, a silver pendant off one son, matching bracelet off another and a silver handbag clip on charm from youngest son and the biggest set of handcreams I`ve ever seen, 6 HUGE tubes of the stuff not little tiddly ones !

Vienna was it the eye sticks? If so, that's what I got - they are fab!

Vienna was it the eye sticks? If so, that's what I got - they are fab!

Yep the eye sticks, I have really sensitive eyes and these cause me no trouble at all, a bonus as far as I`m concerned and I`d order them again.

I got the skagen watch with crystal bezel which was TSV before last (did lots of hinting to mum about how lovely it was) she bought me the black one. I did treat myself to the clarisonic TSV last week but its going back as its no better than my Emma Hardie face cloth and rather expensive to just sit in a drawer. Decided to order the diamonique shoe necklace as my treat instead and will be buying the cozee home TSV next week if price is right

I got those eye sticks as a pressie for myself. The Mally OTO? I gave the purple one away as a gift but kept the rest.

I may give the purple to my sister tomorrow actually, as I'll never use it either. Love the other colours though!

I tried the purple one the other day, applied it very faintly, didn`t look too bad I think. Well nobody asked me had i been smacked in the eye so it can`t have looked too purple ..

I treated myself to the Mally eyeshadow sticks - they are so easy to use, and hubbie treated me to the Emu TSV.
I put the Mally 'try me' in my daughters Xmas stocking and she was over the moon.

I got the skagen watch with crystal bezel which was TSV before last (did lots of hinting to mum about how lovely it was) she bought me the black one. I did treat myself to the clarisonic TSV last week but its going back as its no better than my Emma Hardie face cloth and rather expensive to just sit in a drawer. Decided to order the diamonique shoe necklace as my treat instead and will be buying the cozee home TSV next week if price is right

Oh that's lovely. One of my friends has it and wears it quite often. Looks far more expensive than it is.

I didn`t get any presents from QVC but I did treat myself to the mally eyeshadows which arrived just before Christmas. I like them.
Its my birthday tomorrow so I got joint Christmas/birthday gifts from hubby on Christmas Day. A grey leather bag, a ruby and diamond white gold pendant and some Chanel No 5.
Other people bought me pyjamas ( I don`t wear them cos I get too hot so stick to nightshirts ) some Kenzo perfume which smells vile on me, a new purse, one of the million Bayliss and Harding sets seen on sale this year, other smelly, bubbly, creamy stuff in a gift set, a silver pendant off one son, matching bracelet off another and a silver handbag clip on charm from youngest son and the biggest set of handcreams I`ve ever seen, 6 HUGE tubes of the stuff not little tiddly ones !

Maybe nothing from QVC but sounds like a fab pressie haul! Well done to the sons too. Sounds like they got together with their presents. Handcream is always on my wish list.

All I need is for my sense of smell to return and I can enjoy some of my non QVC presents like perfume and shower stuff. No point on using something new if you can't smell it lol.

And I really do like Baylis & Harding. I bought their black pepper and ginseng hand wash this week. No idea what it smells like yet though.

Mr Flamenco &I didn't do presents this year, so we could give daughter a good Christmas. We did however get lovely presents from our daughter. I'm having a Cath Kidston moment so I got a CK spectacles case and a CK apron which is just what I needed! My other aprons are in the last legs. Hubby got Mad Men Season 5 on DVD. I did treat myself to a couple of nice things in the Next sale though. But nothing from QVC at all.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I have been unwell so I did buy quite a few presents from QVC this year. In the process I bought loads of gifts for myself! One was the LE No1 Botanical Essence and another was a LG bag which I had hoped to find in the sale. I checked it out on the QVC site on Boxing Day and the colour I wanted ( Mink ) miraculously appeared on the system. It must be a return but I went for it because I don't think it will ever appear in her sale. Now I am thinking of buying myself the TSV as a belated Christmas present but need to find out if it will be of any help with my MS. I am at the moment trying to cope with my worst ever attack. If it will help it will be money well spent.

I've been unwell but its only tonsillitis so mine will pass. Wish it would bliddy hurry up though. I fancied a look in the sales on the "dreaded" but I'm not up to it. Still it'll save my money.

Hope your presents to yourself helped a little Mia

Latest posts

Back