What would each presenter give their postman/dustman for Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JF everything she LOVES & can't live without (all wrapped in pink)--that would mean taking out a mortgage to cover the cost

Tiffany...... a Bodyblade, so they could lift her bins and carry her bulging sacks of fanmail with stronger arms

Simon Biagi a course on how to be less cheesy, then a No No to get rid of that chest hair that peaks out the top of his shirt..........yuk!

AY would definately give them face cream with an spf of 100 as they are outside in all kinds of weather.

Whatever they gave, it would have to be a minimum spend of £30 to the slightest acquaintance! Goodness knows how much a good friend would get.

Jill Gauntlett would give everyone solar lights so they can take them on picnics and to festivals. I've often wondered just who has picnics in the dark.

CC

DBF would give a voucher to buy one of her books and get one half price.
Julia would give a bookmark showing herself in hair-flicking mode with details about her latest book.
Claire Sutton would give everyone a long, blonde wig.

Chuntley could give them a stick of rock or she could just let them lick her all over because after all she is made if saccharine with QVC written right though her

Chuntley could give them a stick of rock or she could just let them lick her all over because after all she is made if saccharine with QVC written right though her

Believe it or not, I actually heard her say a while back that if you opened her up you'd find QVC written right through her. How pathetic is that.

Believe it or not, I actually heard her say a while back that if you opened her up you'd find QVC written right through her. How pathetic is that.

Yes that I remember her saying that. I also recall DF when she was on her first QVC stint saying she was her own best customer.

What a sad person... Surely for most people it'd be things like family, integrity, something to do with religious, spiritual or political beliefs... but not our Catherine, no it's a TV shopping channel for her. Good grief.

I wasn't surprised to hear her say that. Extreme blandness is all part of not ever stepping over the line in order to keep your job and our Chuntley has that in bucketfuls.

Latest posts

Back