What would you like to see on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I personally would love to see the Slim n Lift or Lift n Shape knickers woman on again. She made me almost split my sides with laughter with her rather unforgiving comments as she was disrobing these poor ladies' middle aged midriffs to flop out and balloon all over the place!

I would also like to see Jill Franks wired up to a polygraph machine whilst presenting.... " I simply cannot LIVE without this.....mmmm Simon Wilson let me kiss your" the silly old trout! I'd like to see how truthful they all are!

How about a makeover day with Trinny and Susannah presenting whilst the presenters are wired up to a polygraph? "
Can you imagine it:

Trinny: You so look good in this. It makes your tits look terrific!

Presenter: I I so LOVE this!" (Beep! Oh no you don't!)

Leighton Denny, Lets put this JoeJoeba cuticle cream on mmmhmm.

Harald: Oh I don't just use a sewing machine I use my heart!

Joan Rivers: Here take a look at this old tat and accessorize your wardrobe with my egg necklace!

Dennis Basso: Raaaaaaaaaaa! I got a new faux shearling coat for ya!

Or how about "QVC Big Brother" where they all get locked in and have to complete tasks?!

Or how about a documentary that allows us to look into their houses and the labels on their dresses!?

Last edited:
I would like to see, for a whole month, just one month, them clear their website & schedule of all the stuff they know is a pile of overpriced, crappy old tat & only have shows focusing on the decent stuff that actually works/does what they claim/is not made of polyester/does not resemble something off a market stall......& whilst doing this, the presenters must not blatantly lie/feed us a constant stream of pseudo science babble &/or BS/claim they own or want to buy things they so obviously don't & so on.....!

If they can't keep it up for a month, I'd settle for a week.....or even one single day.....! :nod:

I`d settle for a few half naked hunky males, flexing their pecs and with firm muscular arms, six packs and preferably blue eyes and if i can have free p and p when he`s delivered then that`s perfect :happy:

What you mean the fine collection of manhood on at the moment is not good enough!

I`d settle for a few half naked hunky males, flexing their pecs and with firm muscular arms, six packs and preferably blue eyes and if i can have free p and p when he`s delivered then that`s perfect :happy:

Premium range cosmetics and skincare Chanel, YSL,Dior , MAC and Guerlain for starters
Ugg boots and other desirables

that would be wonderful, what a welcome change from all this American hocus pocus martian dust bullet proof stuff we get at present.

I would like to see some clothes made out of natural fabrics which include dresses with a choice of length, Duo boots as they do a variety of calf fittings, and Jo Malone goodies. I know this will never ever happen, we will just get more polyester and dubious imports from the USA.

that would be wonderful, what a welcome change from all this American hocus pocus martian dust bullet proof stuff we get at present.

I would like to see some clothes made out of natural fabrics which include dresses with a choice of length, Duo boots as they do a variety of calf fittings, and Jo Malone goodies. I know this will never ever happen, we will just get more polyester and dubious imports from the USA.
All the premium range cosmetic
ranges don"t need to use a shopping channel to sell their cosmetics, and so we"ll never see them on QVC, They would probably think its downgrading to use a shopping channel , isn"t that why Molton Brown stopped when they were taken over. So unfortunately we"ll be left with the dregs that can"t make it anywhere
else. We get all the wannabeeeesssssssssssssssssss

Qvc Big Brother would be worth watching ! especially when everyone's true colours are revealed.

Agree about premium ranges not needing Qvc, would be nice though. Chanel skincare looks very glam, but it gets terrible reviews on Beautypedia--more style over substance,not that I believe all that she says but it makes for interesting reading.
I have recently read that Twiggy has admitted to using only plain old fashioned cold cream as her moisturiser and has done for years,says it is the only thing that helps her dry skin. Did she not use her own skincare then when it was on Qvc ?????

I'd like to see Mojave Magic makeup back. It was very natural, like Bobbi Brown but much cheaper (sorry more affordable, as they always say!).

Another one who would love to see Mojave Magic back,the guest was a real gentleman although I do believe he is suffering from ill health,at least that was the reason I thought he did not come to Q anymore.
Lynn

Michael sold the company and it was relaunched, but far as I know Mojave Magie no longer exists? The concealer etc was far too dark for me. I still have a eye shadow and blush palette in peach shades.

The thing to remember, these brands where around when the pound was really strong against the dollar. Now they would be much more expensive, think Mally or Laura Geller prices, for what is really only drug store/chemist quality.

Soon after Mojave Magic disappeared, I did an indepth look on the internet - going deeper and deeper into various sites, and finally discovered it was a brand belonging to qvc. Whether Michael wotsit was a front man or he sold out to qvc I dont know, but I do wonder about other ranges and if they are qvc owned, like Indigo Moon, apart from the ones they publicly acknowledge.

I want to see Temp-tations cookware back, they still sell loadsofit on the US qvc.

Thats great Bensmum. I still have some of the Industrial concealer and its the best I've ever used. Now, I must be getting thick with old age, but how do we actually buy the stuff ? lots of reviews but no info on how to buy, or is there ?

Latest posts

Back