What's the most expensive piece of jewellery you've ever bought from QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boffy I wish I'd bought more from the Platinum 950 collection :nod:. They didn't do it for long but had some quite nice pieces. Most of my jewellery is vintage, and QVC don't sell that! I've only ever had my more expensive pieces (four figure ones) valued for insurance, not that I have many! Like you Tinkerbelle I buy what I like the look of if I can afford it and if I think it's worth to me the price I'll have to pay to get it!

N.B. just had a look on the famous auction site for Royal Congac diamonds, half expected there to be loads as there is quite a lot of QVC jewellery on there, but virtually none...

I bought mum a gold chain from an outlet show about 15yrs ago and it was about £80! it was 18inches long and was beautiful,, a few months later the catch broke, long story short, Q credited my acc & mum chose an eek ring & earrings. Funny we were both talking about it recently & how it would prob have been worth a few hundred now!!
I have bought a lot of eek over the years, more recently eternal which i love. I bought a B&W tsv watch a few years ago which I loved, the middle spun round & it had a domed face, I adored it & got many compliments on it,, the face cracked shortly after purchase & its been in my jewellery box ever since.

I regularly use an 18ct white gold, diamond cut chain (a box type link I think) that I picked up in clearance in 2000, I think which cost about £83 quid. I put many of my pendants on it, and it twinkles and looks great. I often wonder what it would cost today.

I bought mum a gold chain from an outlet show about 15yrs ago and it was about £80! it was 18inches long and was beautiful,, a few months later the catch broke, long story short, Q credited my acc & mum chose an eek ring & earrings. Funny we were both talking about it recently & how it would prob have been worth a few hundred now!!
I have bought a lot of eek over the years, more recently eternal which i love. I bought a B&W tsv watch a few years ago which I loved, the middle spun round & it had a domed face, I adored it & got many compliments on it,, the face cracked shortly after purchase & its been in my jewellery box ever since.

Oh i've that watch Latchi. Was clearing my stuff to sell on e bay, and my DD seen that watch and loved it, so i said i'd give it to her, it just needs a battery, (i hope), or maybe i should keep it and it might be worth money as an antique of the future LOL

Its lovely isnt it SB, when I wore it to work all my customers commented on it, its very unique. Wonder who could fix it, would love to wear it again

Great thread AD, been enjoying it! My most expensive QVC jewellery purchase was actually the Ali Young Diamonique ring. It was my first purchase of Eek too. I got it for £50-ish before the price went up. I love it I must say, it's very comfortable to wear.

Bizarrely enough, years before I bought that my other most expensive purchase was a pair of 14ct white gold and diamond stud earrings from the website. The bizarre bit is that they were actually cheaper than the Eek ring at only £40. Yes, £40!! And not even from last clicks. I am sure to this day it was an error. Anyway I lost one of them which was a bit gutting.

Glad people are enjoying the thread :happy:. I remembered this morning my next most expensive QVC jewellery purchase, a Tova Eeek monochrome bracelet, pave set with black and white stones. It was around £180, then it went in the clearance with 50% off. I added up my birthday money and it came to 52p under the price, and I remember laughing with my forum friend lizgregs that I was 52p short. Forgot all about the conversation until my birthday, when I opened my card from Liz and found a 50p piece and a 2p piece sellotaped inside. I bought the jewel and it has always been known as the 52p bracelet :giggle:

Latest posts

Back