What's up with TJC and Opatra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
So, TJC has a dedicated beauty channel and yet the main channel treats with alarming regularity to Opatra. Today, early in the morning, Derek was on the main channel selling a Opatra glow mask, while on the beauty channel Caroline sold other Opatra products. A few moments ago, Chloe and Peter were selling Opatra again.
So, what's up with TJC and Opatra? Why so much Opatra? And do you enjoy watching these presentations?

So, TJC has a dedicated beauty channel and yet the main channel treats with alarming regularity to Opatra. Today, early in the morning, Derek was on the main channel selling a Opatra glow mask, while on the beauty channel Caroline sold other Opatra products. A few moments ago, Chloe and Peter were selling Opatra again.
So, what's up with TJC and Opatra? Why so much Opatra? And do you enjoy watching these presentations?
Opatra are one of TJC's best selling brands, if not the biggest selling brand. Their devices are very good and i assume not everyone watches TJC Beauty (i flick between the 2, depending who is hosting) so that will probably be why they are showing them on main channel. I own a few Opatra devices and enjoy watching the shows, for picking up extra "hints/tips and tricks" to get the best from my devices.

Opatra are one of TJC's best selling brands, if not the biggest selling brand. Their devices are very good and i assume not everyone watches TJC Beauty (i flick between the 2, depending who is hosting) so that will probably be why they are showing them on main channel. I own a few Opatra devices and enjoy watching the shows, for picking up extra "hints/tips and tricks" to get the best from my devices.
Agreed. Which presenters do you enjoy watching when selling opatra?

Agreed. Which presenters do you enjoy watching when selling opatra?
Marianne is the best, for obvious reasons, knows her "stuff" and has the best tips. She's also really good at answering questions too. I know she can be Marmite but i also like Chloe presenting too.

Marianne is the best, for obvious reasons, knows her "stuff" and has the best tips. She's also really good at answering questions too. I know she can be Marmite but i also like Chloe presenting too and Carmel.

They must be making squillions from Opatra to be flogging it day and night like this. I had no idea that there were so many people sitting watching selly telly with so much cash to burn.

Marianne is the best, for obvious reasons, knows her "stuff" and has the best tips. She's also really good at answering questions too. I know she can be Marmite but i also like Chloe presenting too.
Totally agree. What do you think of Peter?

Latest posts

Back