Why does everything.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come in a gift box or a bag.

So sperm lamp in gift box, Elemis in tote bag, insulated shopping totes in gift boxes and Quick Dry towels in a drawstring bag.

It's a common theme in some reviews I've read on Q, if a TSV comes with too much unwanted packaging the reviewer complains. When a beauty TSV arrives and it's just a bundle of products in a plain box there'll be folk bothered that it's not presented as a "gift". They'll never please everyone.

Come in a gift box or a bag.

So sperm lamp in gift box, Elemis in tote bag, insulated shopping totes in gift boxes and Quick Dry towels in a drawstring bag.
I so am with you on this. As for totes I can’t see the point of a free canvas bag, a box a gift box etc when these things are in most cases superfluous and annoy me greatly

A free canvas bag doesn't bother me too much if it's a proper sized one with handles that maybe you can keep folded up for use when you out shopping...but something with a drawstring...I even had a pair of boots that came with a drawstring bag, suppose the manafacturers think you'll use the bag to store the boots in when they're out of season...I normally just bin the bags like that...posh, sometimes not so posh handbags come with them...I mean at this rate you'll need storage for you storage stuff. My totes have come in little gift boxes as you know..and yep I suppose one would make a stockfiller for someone...But I don't think I'd give a freezer bag to anyone as a gift..stockingfiller or not. I was given a toiletries set in a pretty glass storage jar a couple of years back and that was good..It now contains my teabags..but in a gift box or silly little bag..not so good - Just extra crap to try and get rid of!
Oh, and the totes are pretty easy to get back into the pouch position..though to be fair the crease marks are still there, might be a different story when I've used the a few times!

Latest posts

Back