Wiggy Lee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I don't know who he is trying to kid with his "I asked my hairdresser for something different" stories but if that is not a syrup on his head then I'm Mother ****** Theresa.

I've only just worked out who Lee is as I never watch tech shows. Initially I wondered why he was called Wiggy but after a few minutes I can see what you mean!

it really is awful! why do so many men on tv wear toupees? Simon the cook for one! looks terrible. better to stay au naturel.

I upset him about his wig last time! :hi:

You'd have thought he would have made an effort, but it just doesn't match the rest of his hair.

Looks like a Ferret has fell asleep on the top of his head.

Wiggy does read this forum, so let hope he reads this thread and takes note!

You'd have thought he would have made an effort, but it just doesn't match the rest of his hair.

Looks like a Ferret has fell asleep on the top of his head.

Oh no Simon, you've done it again haven't you? Tut tut.

I caught the last few minutes of his show just before midnight and he was going way over the top with the hard sell. Perhaps he's been hanging around with Debbie Flint too much?

I caught the last few minutes of his show just before midnight and he was going way over the top with the hard sell. Perhaps he's been hanging around with Debbie Flint too much?

I know they said that they sold 200 laptops on the 1st hour of the TSV - that is not that good for an item that was less than £500 and on easy pay.
Looks like the recession is hitting QVC towers.

No wonder he was trying the hard sell. affraid he might be replaced by a better salesman.

Seriously i do not like Wiggy's selling style, i wish they would replace him with someone with more product knowledge.
It annoys me when he keeps mentioning his Mom on air - is he really a mommy's Boy?

He claims to work for Acer but he was selling Apple products and the backup system that QVC do to death.

Yeah I remember him posting a "hissy fit" elsewhere (FB ?) that he was having the last laugh with his jet-set lifestyle, apartment in LA etc.

Linda xx

Perhaps the two of them are "an item" to use that lovely old phrase ? It will end in tears

I'm at a loss in understanding the unpleasantness towards Lee. I don't often watch the tech hours but on the odd occasion I have caught him I've thought he seems like a nice chap with decent product knowledge.
As to his toop wearing I don't know whether he does or doesn't (I actually hadn't even considered it until Burlz drew attention to it) but if he does, so what? I'm pretty sure if I lost my hair I'd get one!

Hair is so taken for granted and you do not give it a second thought, until you loose it. People do look at your funny if you are bald, as I found out to my hearts delight after chemo. So I for one can totally understand why he might want to wear a whig or toupee...and so what if?

Hair is so taken for granted and you do not give it a second thought, until you loose it. People do look at your funny if you are bald, as I found out to my hearts delight after chemo. So I for one can totally understand why he might want to wear a whig or toupee...and so what if?

1. Because he denies it
2. It looks really rubbish.

A woman losing her hair through cancer treatment or alopecia must be very distressing, howver there's no shame in being a bald man these days. Those who try to cover it up tend to be tv "personalities" (I use the term loosely in relation to Lee) who seem to think they wont get work unless they look forever youthful.

i know it's a personal thing but for a man if your losing your hair just go with it shave it off you never look convincing in a toupee

Well said Burley Bear!

Lee leaves himself open to attack when you read his QVC Facebook page - living the jet set life style, cocktails pad in LA and pad overlooking Canray Wharf etc.

I thought he was just a guest presenter, if he has such a rich and glorious lifestyle surely he could purchase a better quality hair piece.

He's not got that finger constantly pointing to the information on the screen, so he's obviously not spent enough time with her.

Latest posts

Back