WOW - What a saving!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol! They look like expensive Christmas tree lights. I wonder they don't keep them for their stupid "Christmas in July" thing that they always seem to do each year! 50p saving! Oooooooooooooooooh! The phone lines are literally melting. Limited stock across the board now. If I had my app I'd tap it! Well done if you got yours! hahahahhahahaa!

Have I missed yet another EVENT, there seems to be at least 2 a week now.
How did they ever manage to sell anything before all of these events to entice (con) us to part with our hard earned cash, and with such BIG savings,for us to look forward to.
What next ?

What next?

POSTAL CHARGES WILL BE SLASHED!!!

Down 1p as from next January.

Selected items only.

This saving is absolutely pathetic, in fact it's insulting to the customer. I do like these but won't be buying. 50p saving - sound the sodding trumpets!!!!

This saving is absolutely pathetic, in fact it's insulting to the customer. I do like these but won't be buying. 50p saving - sound the sodding trumpets!!!!

That's exactly how I feel - it is insulting.... Yes, any saving is better than none but come on. Having an 'event' surely warrants more than this.

Do they really think that 50p off a price of £22 will make us more likely to buy... if that 50p was so important to us then we wouldn't be spending it on sparkly lights... we'd be buying a can of beans!

Have I missed yet another EVENT, there seems to be at least 2 a week now.
How did they ever manage to sell anything before all of these events to entice (con) us to part with our hard earned cash, and with such BIG savings,for us to look forward to.
What next ?

I think they are now calling anniversary prices event prices.

in saying that, i once saw in tesco a huge display for a bottle of wine at a new lower price it used to be £10.00 but it was reduced to £9.99!! woooow!!! haha, i actually asked one of the management in the store how they could afford to make such drastic price cuts it took them like 3 minutes of explaining they do it to help the customer before realising i was being sarcastic! haha...

in saying that, i once saw in tesco a huge display for a bottle of wine at a new lower price it used to be £10.00 but it was reduced to £9.99!! woooow!!! haha, i actually asked one of the management in the store how they could afford to make such drastic price cuts it took them like 3 minutes of explaining they do it to help the customer before realising i was being sarcastic! haha...

I wonder they didn't say: "Every little helps!"

Latest posts

Back