Wynne Layers TSV 9/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember when she was a 'new' brand, and getting caught out several times in ordering my bust size - in dresses, only to send them back for a size smaller - particularly those 'balloon' dresses.

There was/is(?) a Marla shirt in clearance which I bought to try. Have to say pleasantly suprised, soft and comfy to wear albeit I went up a size. How to see how well it washes and if the jam splots will come out 😖

Is it a white shirt? I always seem to drop difficult-to-remove stains on whatever I'm wearing that is white.
No - although I love clothing in white. It's a soft mustard yellow (think they call it sweetpea) I use Dr Beckham Glowhite and Colour & Dirt Collector sheets. Once any stains become too noticable I then dye my clothes 😁

Is it a white shirt? I always seem to drop difficult-to-remove stains on whatever I'm wearing that is white.
I avoid white generally, I’m far too messy.
I once wore a white t shirt to breakfast at a hotel. Spilled egg yolk on it and then tried to clean it off with a black serviette…..🙄 I could have passed as a bit of modern art by the time I’d finished….

Latest posts

Back