WynneLayers Fashion Sale TSV 23/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They all poke out at the front and drop at the back because all they do is make the rectangles larger & larger. To get that oversized look but a better fit needs more intricate cutting using bust darts and getting the balance between front and back correct.Sahara is a range that gives that gives that oversized look, more expensive as many items are linen but so much more attractive than wearing a tent, blanket, duvet cover.
SF I'm a huge fan of Sahara, especially their summer dresses which have pockets, and the quality is A1. If I'm going to pay more than usual for a garment then its sure as hell not going to be something bought from QVC.

(I think Fern Britton loves Sahara as well, as I noticed we had the same dress when she was being interviewed by Alan Titchmarsh - better than a poly/elastene offering that Ruthless flogs, and only seems to wear when she's on air at QVC)

They all poke out at the front and drop at the back because all they do is make the rectangles larger & larger. To get that oversized look but a better fit needs more intricate cutting using bust darts and getting the balance between front and back correct.Sahara is a range that gives that gives that oversized look, more expensive as many items are linen but so much more attractive than wearing a tent, blanket, duvet cover.
Went for a look see on the website. First thing I noticed is that the model wearing the red/white top on the home page, is Shenyue who was a contestant on the (sadly) just ended Great Pottery Throwdown.

She probably has few returned items, so her clothes must be selling well. I liked the canvas jacket because it wasn't as voluminous as most of her styles. However, it sold out in a twink (according to the presenter.)
I thought again about the canvas jacket and decided not to buy it. It's got three quarter length sleeves which is bad thinking on the part of the designer. It hasn't sold out, by the way.

Does Jilly look really good in anything? She seems to be a nice enough person, but none of the qvc clothes she has to wear flatter her shape.
She's top heavy, and she always seems to be given big baggy tops and skinny little bottom halves to wear. She's a lovely looking lady and I'm sure she'd look knockout in the right stuff.

She's top heavy, and she always seems to be given big baggy tops and skinny little bottom halves to wear. She's a lovely looking lady and I'm sure she'd look knockout in the right stuff.
Jilly usually looks awful in the garments she has to wear.She is typical of the larger figure, but not that large, that she has to wears these tents. If she cannot see how awful she looks in some of these outfits does she deserve any compassion?

I don’t think she has any option on what she wears for fashion shows but at least she doesn’t try to wear 3 sizes too small just because she is so vain . I’ll bet she looks lovely in her own clothes as she appears to be one of the few Q presenters who isn’t so far up her own @@@e that she can see the stars without looking up.

A lot of the sizes are so skimpy you have to go up two even 3 sizes. The most offensive item is the denim jackets they look like boleros they are so tight and short.what makes me laugh is when they laugh about not being able to button the jackets up!

Latest posts

Back