WynneLayers TSV 13/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To wear that as a dress for me would make me look like a dumpling with fat little cankly legs poking out underneath. I think Marla is great fun, her shows almost filled the gap left by Joan Rivers. However, she cuts for her shape I am not an apple, I am not 5'8" (I'm under, just, 5'4") and I have really chubby legs. Which is diametrically opposite to Marla. So I think her clothes will swamp me and lose any waist definition I have left!

I am just under 5ft and plump, but with very slim legs, which I’m thankful for, but I find it difficult not to get anything that doesn’t swamp me, and I certainly get very angry when I try trousers that not only cover my legs, but cover the soles of my feet too. They don’t all make for petite less than inside leg if 27”. It’s all very well telling you to return things, but you can’t wear trousers that are too long, and you can’t take the hem up.

Another version of the MW cut i.e 2 rectangles of fabric hence the front poke and the back droop! Get the sheets out again but with a shirt collar added and a band for a cuff.Anyone under 5’7” at least and this will swamp them.Is it sold out yet?

At midnight shouting about sizes and colours selling fast but that’s just who shot John hard sell.

They can sell out all they want but not much cop when such high percentage come wizzing straight back.

Some have sold out, the nicer colours. I'm not surprised no one's buying the white! We've now got monstrously expensive sandals and flip flops for £62! Why have a fashion day and then have Simon Biagi presenting in a beige jacket, lilac shirt, black trousers and trainers with bright white soles? He looks a right state.

CC

Some have sold out, the nicer colours. I'm not surprised no one's buying the white! We've now got monstrously expensive sandals and flip flops for £62! Why have a fashion day and then have Simon Biagi presenting in a beige jacket, lilac shirt, black trousers and trainers with bright white soles? He looks a right state.

CC

You made me look!!

How can I un-see it :eek::oops:

How are they dealing with the returns these days? Do they go straight out again to someone on Waitlist?
Not according to the awful Eldilth who insisted yesterday that EVERYTHING is sent out “box fresh” NO returns.

If I had the energy I would take that lie further up the chain of command but I know in my heart it would be as effective as pissing in the wind as Q haven’t a moral bone in their body.

The dimensions are huge, if the size chart is accurate. Maybe, with the insertion of a couple of poles, they could be used as tents for when the weather improves?

The dimensions are huge, if the size chart is accurate. Maybe, with the insertion of a couple of poles, they could be used as tents for when the weather improves?
Is this the new “little pump/crisp white shirt”? Will Glen say “just add a little pole and this will take you anywhere“

It’s funny isn’t it, for years QVC were saying Modal was the best fabric but sell two Marla Wynne vest tops for £46 in jersey material, were as IW are selling two Modal vest tops two for £7.99 capped £2.99 postage, unbelievable that they’re still, even now, are still ripping people off. For anyone who’s interested here are the IW Modal vest tops https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/emelia-cotton-modal-blend-two-way-cami-487767?query=fh_view_size=24&fh_sort_by=price_iw&fh_maxdisplaynrvalues_brand_iw=-1&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2fcategories@lt;%7bidealworld_1003%7d%2fcategories@lt;%7bidealworld_1003_8015%7d%2fcategories@lt;%7bidealworld_1003_8015_1505%7d

It’s just an expensive, badly fitting Marla Wynne shirt, she’s just bungged some extra material on the end of one of her other over priced shirts, hardly “designing”. 😂

Oh my word Mellissa must be taking home a huge wage packet to stand there for a whole hour looking a right rag bag in that bell tent.
Certainly the look blows any credibility she may ever of had at M&S

In an quality cotton or linen it might have been ok especially if a lot shorter, but in nylon - no way. Do they just pick a figure out of the air for the price?

i did buy a couple of items at the start and liked them but the quality and design factor has truly gone down the plug hole.

The was a so called blazer which was just a nylon blouse with lapels and possibly a bit of lining. I always thought a blazer was structured jacket worn in a more casual manner but obviously what do I know!

Latest posts

Back