WynneLayers TSV 22/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did buy a velvet top with the chiffon bottom - wait for it. It was dramatically reduced in the sale, and when it arrived I ripped off the chiffon hem - what that was all about I don't know.

As for MW not being warm enough for the winter chills. TBH where I live in North Herts, we have yet to have any bitterly cold weather. No snow or minus temperatures at all so far. So even walking the dog its mainly been bright sunshine, and today I've worn a lightweight top with a slightly padded coat. We have had a couple of days of heavy rain, and we had fog just before Christmas, but all that Beast from the East etc completely by passed us. So far any heavy coats have not been necessary. Saying that I still wouldn't buy MW.

If this was under 30 squid in a shop I might be interested but not at this plus post 2 ways .

it’s getting difficult to get things posted back now as our PO has moved to tiny premises and the SD queue has you out on the street for a long time as counters down to one.

Roman Originals code WARMUP 25%off. I got a £50 padded jacket reduced to £30 then less 25, £23.40 plus free delivery.
Hope it works if anyone interested.

Yes another one for the ‘Coming out of lockdown’ events! Vaccinations are happening here at a pace and I am waiting with all lines of communication open.
Just had our allocation of vaccines reduced by half. No one in my age group I know has been contacted yet.

I was looking at this MW offering and yet another problem with all her tops that have shortish slits at the side, is that the slits never hang straight down and form a V-shaped gap so it looks as if the models' hips are so big that they're pushing the slit open. The show I watched had a model in a 2xl (they said for a change) with the front very baggy and the back curling in under her backside, not at all flattering. In all, I'd say they're badly cut.

I was looking at this MW offering and yet another problem with all her tops that have shortish slits at the side, is that the slits never hang straight down and form a V-shaped gap so it looks as if the models' hips are so big that they're pushing the slit open. The show I watched had a model in a 2xl (they said for a change) with the front very baggy and the back curling in under her backside, not at all flattering. In all, I'd say they're badly cut.
They are basically rectangles of fabric joined together and usually very oversized so fit where they touch.The TSV garment had a very dropped shoulder with a fairly fitted sleeve so it tended to drag over the bust.This approach works for ponchos but that’s about it.

Anather issue with MW is the sizing the clothes "usually" are very very oversized I am a true 16 maybe in some item a 18 and I wear a medium in MW that way they actually look good on. If you buy the larger sizes and don't need it you end up looking like your wearing a sack.

Latest posts

Back