Yankee Candle OTOs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Barber Shop Footed Tumblers
Item Number: 705025
QVC Price £32.50
One Time Only Price £26.88
P&P £5.95

A set of three footed tumbler candles from Yankee Candle that offer a modern and clean design, each infused with a different masculine scent. Ideal for gifting, this set can be broken up and given as stocking fillers to give bedrooms, dens and man caves a welcome new scent.

Contains:

1 x Barbershop tumbler candle (226g) - a sophisticated blend of eucalyptus, lavender and amber
1 x Hot Towel tumbler candle (226g) - a soothing combination of sea salt breeze and white wood
1 x Chrome tumbler candle (226g) - notes of cardamom, incense and cedar wood

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705025

this was a surprise price on the website earlier today & has now turnt to a One Time Only Price only issue is its the same price as it was earlier

The Hot Towel is really nice - I smelled it in the same shop I bought my Home & Hearth candle. They also had the Barbershop one, as well as the Aftershave one from the same range - all really nice and not overly masculine, I would say. The Hot Towel is from the same fragrance family is Fluffy Towels, Clean Cotton and Soft Blanket, but much nicer than any of those.

Yankee Candle Santa Push & Pull Votive Holders with 12 Votives OTO

Yankee Candle Santa Push & Pull Votive Holders with 12 Votives
Item Number: 705070
QVC Price £30.00
One Time Only Price £24.46
P&P £4.95

A collection of 12 festively scented votives including Christmas cookie and gingerbread maple and a Santa votive holder carrying a sack. Create a warm and inviting ambiance in any room of your home with this collection from Yankee Candle.

Contains:

1 x Santa Votive Holder
2 x Gingerbread Maple votive (49g) - baking spices and the warm fragrance of cloves, with just a touch of maple, bring back memories of gingerbread cooling on cookie sheets
2 x Cranberry Twist votive (49g) - a medley of sharp berries, a hint of citrus zest, and a dash of fresh ginger make a refreshing concoction
2 x Vanillia Bourboun votive (49g) - a traditional warm-me-up on a cold winter's day. A steaming mug topped with a layer of thick vanilla cream and laced with a dash of strong bourbon
2 x Candy Cane Lane votive (49g) - a favourite Christmas place where delicious dreams are made with tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing
2 x Christmas Cookie votive (49g) - buttery rich, vanilla scented, holiday sugar cookies
2 x Christmas Memories votive (49g) - from the heart of the kitchen, unforgettable holiday moment are brought home again with this comforting recipe of spices and sweets

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705070

Latest posts

Back