Yankee Candle Set of 3 Serenity Large Jars Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Serenity Large Jars
Item Number: 705411
QVC Price £50.00
Feature Price £39.96
P&P £5.95

This candle collection includes three large jars in wonderfully relaxing and calming scents such as Lemongrass & Ginger. These Yankee Candle scents will work wonderfully in any part of the home.

Contains:

1 x My Serenity large jar (623g) - warm peach and orange mingle with tropical flowers and soft musk
1 x Peony large jar (623g) - a rich enticing scent with notes of bright sweetness
1 x Lemongrass & Ginger large jar (245g) - a fresh, clean mixture of gentle lemongrass and just cut ginger

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705411

dearer than normal but still good value but no sign of an auto-delivery

no scent weak as dishwater on cold sniff all three

I thought the Lemongrass & Ginger one was quite pungent when I smelt it in a shop the other day, boffy. Can't speak for what it's like lit though.

thats the strongest of the three i think.

Yes, I'd definitely agree. It's quite a sharp/zingy smell, like Sicilian Lemon is/was (I think!).

I'm still loving the Country Candle pillars I got in Clearance, which you recommended.

Yes, I'd definitely agree. It's quite a sharp/zingy smell, like Sicilian Lemon is/was (I think!).

I'm still loving the Country Candle pillars I got in Clearance, which you recommended.

aren't they lovely.sophisticated or what i love the blue one the best but they are all gorgeous. which is your favourite AK

for me & mum no other candle will compare to yankee as all others we have tried have made us feel sick after so we are sticking with them though each person is different which makes things more intresting

aren't they lovely.sophisticated or what i love the blue one the best but they are all gorgeous. which is your favourite AK

Sophisticated is a good word for them. The blue one (Parisian Café) for me too! It took me a while to get used to the Tuberose Bouquet (green) one and it's still my least liked of the three but I'd buy the blue again for sure.

for me & mum no other candle will compare to yankee as all others we have tried have made us feel sick after so we are sticking with them though each person is different which makes things more intresting

I have to admit, I keep buying Yankees. I'm probably lucky, or it could just be my nose, but I don't seem to have had any real duds and still find the scents strong enough for my personal taste. One person's sense of smell will pick up different things apparently. As you say, we are all different and amen to that.

I have to admit, I keep buying Yankees. I'm probably lucky, or it could just be my nose, but I don't seem to have had any real duds and still find the scents strong enough for my personal taste. One person's sense of smell will pick up different things apparently. As you say, we are all different and amen to that.

same i keep buying & never had an issue with tunnling or anything unlike ive had on other brands of candles but least there is plenty of choice for everyone out there

On the very rare occasion I have spotted a YC starting to tunnel, I have swapped the usual shade for an illuma lid. I was a bit sceptical about them, but decided to get one just in case and it really worked.

I shall wait for a little before ordering these in case it comes up as AD. Probably not for long though!!!

I agree about the Illuma-lids, Mazza. I won't light a large or medium jar without one now.

On the very rare occasion I have spotted a YC starting to tunnel, I have swapped the usual shade for an illuma lid. I was a bit sceptical about them, but decided to get one just in case and it really worked.

I shall wait for a little before ordering these in case it comes up as AD. Probably not for long though!!!

see normally if there is an AD coming it says indivual purshase on it but it dont so im not acutally sure now if there is one or if they are just going to bring them at that price every 3 months ect

foil and iluma lids are miracle workers. saved many candles. i just remember the old days when you were guaranteed a decent amount of fragance from yankee.

I was burning one of the 'Out of Africa' melts the other day. The orangey one, Serengeti something or other. I couldn't smell a thing. If l had bought that as a large jar l would have been gutted considering the price of them nowadays. I am yet to smell these Serenity ones to to be honest, as names go none of them appeal to me.

foil and iluma lids are miracle workers. saved many candles. i just remember the old days when you were guaranteed a decent amount of fragance from yankee.

Just put foil around a Yankee jar for the first time ever. I am using an Illuma-lid as always, as well. Hope it works. The candle is one I got from Clintons in the sale a couple of weeks ago. I've had it lit for a total of about 30 hours and it just won't pool any more, though it did so well at first. In fact, during the week there was almost a 1cm layer of melted wax by the end of the night. Is it bad to keep the large jars lit for more than about 6 hours at a time till the wax pools like that? The wax seems quite hard and crumbly. The lack of decent poolage could also be because I have cut the wick that bit too short?

Latest posts

Back