Yankee Candle TSV 10/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Ultimate Wax Collection TSV 10/11/20 (pre sale from friday)

Angel Wings
Christmas Magic
Christmas Mix (2x Large All Is Bright, 2x Medium Red Apple Wreath, 2x small Singing Carols)
Everyday Mix (2x Large Clean Cotton, 2x Medium Black Cherry, 2x small A Calm & Quiet Place)
Fresh Cut Roses
Lemon Lavender
Snow In Love
Sparkling Cinnamon

Attachments

• Yankee TSV 1.jpg
    Yankee TSV 1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Yankee TSV 2.jpg
    Yankee TSV 2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Yankee TSV 3.jpg
    Yankee TSV 3.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Yankee TSV 4.jpg
    Yankee TSV 4.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 134
Hmmmmm....
I’m not a big fan of Yankee Candle, they never have much fragrance once lit, and I think they are very overpriced. But I like the mixed sets....
Will come down to the price for me

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Ultimate Wax Collection
Item Number: 713720
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.92
P&P £4.95
4 Easy Pays of £11.23

This six-piece Ultimate Wax Collection from Yankee Candle consists of two large jar candles, two medium jar candles and two small jar candles all in your choice of either a single fragrance or a new assortment of fragrances. Present this whole collection to a lucky loved one, split the candles up for gifting or treat yourself and fill your own home with exquisite aroma - the choice is yours!

*A great saving: if you were to buy this six-piece collection directly from Yankee Candle you’d pay £105.94. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £44.92, plus P&P, you’re saving £56.07.

New assorted collections - can’t decide on a single fragrance? Choose one of the assorted sets and enjoy three different fragrances in one collection. For fans of all things fresh and fruity, opt for the Ultimate Assortment, which features the classic scents of Clean Cotton, Black Cherry and A Calm & Quiet Place. Or, get into the Christmas spirit by going for the Festive Ultimate Assortment and receive the seasonal scents of All is Bright, Red Apple Wreath and Singing Carols.

Select a signature scent - prefer to embrace a single fragrance? You're sure to find one you or they will love in our choice of six classic or festive sets. Ranging from floral scents like Fresh Cut Roses or Lemon Lavender to enchanting Christmas blends such as Snow in Love or Christmas Magic, there's a scent for every home.

Ready for Christmas - the large jar or medium jar candles are ideal for giving as thoughtful standalone gifts that friends and family will love, while the smaller jar candles make lovely stocking fillers. Or, for a truly memorable and thoughtful gift, treat them to the whole collection!

The ultimate bundle - you will receive a superb amount of wax to burn through in this fantastic Yankee Candle set, with the six signature jar candles providing up to 510 hours of burn time in total.

All collections contain:

• 2 x large jar candles (623g)
  • 2 x medium jar candles (411g)
  • 2 x small jar candles (104g)

In a choice of assorted fragrances:

NEW Ultimate Assortment:

• 2 x Clean Cotton large jar candles (623g) - sun-dried cotton with green notes, white flowers and a hint of lemon. Featuring top notes of ozone, leafy greens and bergamot, middle notes of Lily of the Valley and rose, and woody base notes with vetiver, cedar and musk
  • 2 x Black Cherry medium jar candles (411g) - the delicious sultry aroma of rich, ripe black cherries. With top notes of cherry and almond, middle notes of cherry and cinnamon, and base notes of sweet cherry
  • 2 x A Calm & Quiet Place small jar candles (104g) - a calming blend with gentle jasmine, a hint of patchouli and warm amber musk. Top notes of Mandarin leaf, middle notes of jasmine and cedarwood, and base notes of patchouli, sandalwood and amber musk

Or

NEW Festive Ultimate Assortment:

• 2 x All is Bright large jar candles (623g) - a blend of sparkling citrus scents drifting on warm musk. Top notes of grapefruit and orange, blended with a redcurrant middle and sweet musk base
  • 2 x Red Apple Wreath medium jar candles (411g) - a happy Christmas homecoming with the festive aroma. Featuring top notes of golden apples, cinnamon leaf and clove, middle notes of apple peel, cracked walnuts and brown sugar, and base notes of amber, melted butter, maple syrup and vanilla
  • 2 x Singing Carols small jar candles (104g) - a combination of fruit, evergreen, and spice notes. With top notes of mandarin and eucalyptus, middle notes of fir needle, juniper and clove, and base notes of blackberry, cedarwood and pine

Or

In a choice of single fragrance:

• Angel Wings - a beautiful, airy blend of spun sugar, sheer flower petals and smooth vanilla. With top note of sugarcane and glazed caramel, middle notes of Lily of the Valley, sugared marshmallow and sweet jasmine petals, and base notes of vanilla bean, white musk, creamy amber and malted vanilla
Or

• Snow in Love - a delightful blend of creamy, comforting woods and wintry powder freshness. Featuring citrus top notes, spicy and floral middle notes with jasmine, and oriental and woody base notes with patchouli and sandalwood
Or

• Christmas Magic - classic Christmas scents balsam and pine take a sophisticated turn with hints of birch and eucalyptus. Featuring top notes of mandarin, bergamot and eucalyptus, middle notes of fir balsam, pine needle sap, incense and spruce, and base notes of cedarwood and birch
Or

• Fresh Cut Roses - an English garden of fragrant heirloom roses. With top notes of apple peel, green leaf and citrus, middle notes of red rose and geranium, and base notes of soft powder and musk
Or

• Lemon Lavender - a powdery fresh blend of tangy lemon citrus meets sweet lavender flowers. With top notes of tangerine, lemon and lavender, middle notes of orange, petitgrain and eucalyptus, and base notes of vanilla and hints of spice
Or

• Sparkling Cinnamon - the spicy warmth of a cinnamon stick with a hint of cloves. Top notes of cinnamon spice, middle notes of clove and cardamom, and base notes of bay leaf and cedarwood

Just bought the Christmas mix I also want the Snow in love but wondering if its lost its beautiful throw

Well done, Boffy. I can save my money (for some Shay and Blue!!) as the Christmas set is featuring All is Bright, which is the one I was going to burn around Christmas/New Year anyway and I don’t need another. So 👍.

I wish they had Christmas Cookie, that’s my ultimate fragrance.
Would any of the ones included in TSV have that sweet scent? I have read the descriptions but still not sure!

Would any of the ones included in TSV have that sweet scent? I have read the descriptions but still not sure!
I would say Angel Wings is closest but not necessarily that similar. I find it more powdery but it has more of the same notes than the other options here.

Christmas cookie is a sweet bakery scent so I don't think any of the TSV scents are similar imo x

I would say Angel Wings is closest but not necessarily that similar. I find it more powdery but it has more of the same notes than the other options here.
Angels Wings is a soft sweet scent with soft florals I am burning it atm as a sampler not much throw but will give it some time to get going

Having read Andi's reply I had a look at the Angel's Wings (which I have never tried) description and am really surprised to see just how many sugary notes it has. Of all the selections it must be the nearest on that basis but it wont have the overpowering cakey vanilla of Christmas Cookie I shouldn't think. (Must confess to loathing Christmas Cookie, along with Vanilla Cupcake I'm afraid.)

Having read Andi's reply I had a look at the Angel's Wings (which I have never tried) description and am really surprised to see just how many sugary notes it has. Of all the selections it must be the nearest on that basis but it wont have the overpowering cakey vanilla of Christmas Cookie I shouldn't think. (Must confess to loathing Christmas Cookie, along with Vanilla Cupcake I'm afraid.)
When I first started to get into Yankee, I obsessed a bit about the cakey-bakey smells. I just thought they smelt delicious, kind of forgetting that this was what my sitting room would smell like (I know it should be obvious!!), and that the burning process would alter the smell of the cold wax. So I bought quite a few of the likes of Christmas Cookie, Snowflake Cookie, Vanilla Cupcake, etc. Sadly, it took me only a few burns to tire of them. I pulled out a tall tumbler style Christmas Cookie earlier this week for the first time, smelt it and thought “Yum”, lit it and went to make dinner. When I came back in the room, I had forgotten about lighting it and wondered what the strong sugary smell was. I can see why people like it because the smell itself is nice and comforting but I go for more perfume/cologne and outdoors/nature candles now. With a few exceptions!

Irishbliss, boffy is right about none of the options in the TSV being very similar to Christmas Cookie, for the reasons she gives, but I do think Angel Wings is that bit closer. It won’t make you think of baking though, in my opinion.

I am inventorying what I already have, and using the 32 small candles I have out in rotation by my desk as I work from home. It's very cosy, and I've been pleasantly surprised by 2 foodie ones I've been burning this week: snowflake cookie and rainbow cookie.
I have these all stacked in their original boxes, with labels on them having re-jigged the contents. I'm about to inventory my under bed drawer which is for large and medium jars... I am running out of storage so I must resist!!!

I burn quite a bit in my bedroom, lounge and kitchen sometimes jars and samplers or a mix so go through loads

Christmas magic is OK. I had glittering star last year and it was nice but not as good as all is bright which I love. Fave is the discontinued merry marshmallow. If anyone has any of this they don't want I could maybe swap? I also love perfect tree and christmas eve. Village candles have nice one as well, maybe it's home for christmas - I'm too lazy to get up and look.

CC

Christmas Eve is my favourite, I have a rather large stash of them. But the first I ever bought was Eggnog and I loved it. I still have 3 tarts left. I bought quite few when I heard it was being discontinued. Also like Red Apple Wreath. I have a box full of wax tarts collected over the years and I still add to it frequently. A lot of them are now discontinued. Makes me not want to burn them as I won't be able to get another.

Latest posts

Back