Yankee Candle TSV 15/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its usually two large Two medium two small. They have cut one of the large and put another small in. Hope the price reflect this
I looked it up and last time they did that TSV configuration of 2 of each size, I bought it and paid £46.91 inc post...

But they were all single scents which so no duds in a mix, if you loved one of the offerings! (Which I did: Midnight Jasmine)

Would you say it’s got a strong scent/throw?
And is there anything it’s a bit similar too?
Read the description and it’s sounding tempting now! x
I love this scent. If you love a strong lavender its very good. Has that deep woody warmth to it to add a kick. I think its a medium/strong throw. Lemom lavender is its fresh cousin lol. I prefer Lavender oak but they are both superb lavender scents. Have a go. You can return it if your not happy

😥 No festive option so no justification to add to the stash. I do like the lavender one, but must create some space in the cupboard!
I was rooting around looking to see if I had used up a huge stash. It seemed like I had so I ordered two of the TSV. Then I looked again and guess what I found a stash of candles. Oh well!

😥 No festive option so no justification to add to the stash. I do like the lavender one, but must create some space in the cupboard!

the christmas ones wont start coming out till christmas in july on QVC so there was never going to be a christmas option & a tsv featuring them wont be till sept/oct if its like normal

I love this scent. If you love a strong lavender its very good. Has that deep woody warmth to it to add a kick. I think its a medium/strong throw. Lemom lavender is its fresh cousin lol. I prefer Lavender oak but they are both superb lavender scents. Have a go. You can return it if your not happy

Thank you!
Hmm, I def do like a strong lavender - I like anything floral or fruity really, just nothing sweet or “vanilla-y” (the tropical mix would be nice if not for the coconut one for me!)
The woody note does sound appealing too!

I need to have a think and rationalise! ;)

I know I can return but I’ve never actually done that bc I refuse to pay the insane return postage costs...
It is nice to have the option though!

(On the very rare occasion I’ve seen some clothes on QVC that aren’t awful, I’ve never been able to get my head around the idea of paying to return an item which doesn’t fit!

Wish they did free or capped returns so could buy a selection of sizes etc to try!!)

I've succumbed to the gorgeous Lavender option - even the small jars in that fragrance have an excellent throw so I think this is great value!
I think you will love it. Yankee have a lot of customers who like a good lavender buying it. Thankfully it was in the TSV

I regret not buying the Lavender today - so much for being sensible! While looking at QVC site I noticed along with clearance there is now "outlet" - I haven't noticed that before. It said outlet could be returned goods. There were 3 harry slatkin jars less than half the price of the original tsv but what struck me was no indication of how much they had been burnt. Surely you need to know how much has been used otherwise it not the bargain some people would be expecting. I think I'll be giving Outlet a miss😃

I regret not buying the Lavender today - so much for being sensible! While looking at QVC site I noticed along with clearance there is now "outlet" - I haven't noticed that before. It said outlet could be returned goods. There were 3 harry slatkin jars less than half the price of the original tsv but what struck me was no indication of how much they had been burnt. Surely you need to know how much has been used otherwise it not the bargain some people would be expecting. I think I'll be giving Outlet a miss😃
outlet has been on the website for years & years & they slowly add more & more & those harry slatkin must of sold out as they aint there now but they wont put how much as if they got a quantity of like 20 & each could be different it would get very complicated in giving each a sepearte item number mind you the price saving usually makes up for it

It is a good saving, but as I've got plenty of candles in my cupboard, I very rarely burn candles outside of the autumn/winter months I won't be buying. I do like the sound of the soft and cosy set though!
Our smelly lady hasn't been over since lockdown was lifted because she had a fall in the pub and got carted off to a&e, she'd managed to crack her ribs and sprain her ankle and hasn't been able to go out very much. As we're in an upstairs flat she's not able to manage the stairs at the moment. I would be making an exception and burning my candles if she was still coming over, but somehow I don't think "fluffy towels" would be strong enough!

Thank you!
Hmm, I def do like a strong lavender - I like anything floral or fruity really, just nothing sweet or “vanilla-y” (the tropical mix would be nice if not for the coconut one for me!)
The woody note does sound appealing too!

I need to have a think and rationalise! ;)

I know I can return but I’ve never actually done that bc I refuse to pay the insane return postage costs...
It is nice to have the option though!

(On the very rare occasion I’ve seen some clothes on QVC that aren’t awful, I’ve never been able to get my head around the idea of paying to return an item which doesn’t fit!

Wish they did free or capped returns so could buy a selection of sizes etc to try!!)
For these heavy boxes QVC pick up for free. You may lose the original postage but I have never paid for them to pick heavy items up. I mostly return damaged or faulty goods which they will send a label in the post or if heavy a courier.

outlet has been on the website for years & years & they slowly add more & more & those harry slatkin must of sold out as they aint there now but they wont put how much as if they got a quantity of like 20 & each could be different it would get very complicated in giving each a sepearte item number mind you the price saving usually makes up for it
Thanks SCW. I look at the website far more than I watch any programmes so how I've missed outlet until now I dont know! Take your point about getting too complicated to itemise each product condition though.....

Thanks SCW. I look at the website far more than I watch any programmes so how I've missed outlet until now I dont know! Take your point about getting too complicated to itemise each product condition though.....
yeah they used to be called "as is" items but they changed that a while ago & you can get some amazing bargains if your just prepared to take a little gamble

if its rubbish and does not work or is not as described get a free return label and you have not wasted any money.

Latest posts

Back