yankee candles fragrance query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ragdoll cats

Registered Shopper
Today i have phoned qvc asking what will be in the autumn candle set due to be sent this weekend.

Creamy Caramel, Apple Pie and Cinnaman Roll.

Winter collection Mistletoe and Fig, Silent night White Christmas.

I think qvc are pulling a fast one and have changed 2 of the fragrances due one in each month. I cant remember Cinnamon Roll for Autumn and I dont remember White Christmas either. I am convinced in my mind i remember Spiced Orange and North Pole.

Any help would be appreciated.

ps Yankee doodle are getting 5 new fragrances either today or mondy.

Sorry i cant help you as i rely on you all to remind me what the flavours are!

They sound mouth watering to me anyway and i cant wait to get them now!

Ragdoll you are correct it is supposed to be spiced orange because the woman in the Yankee Candle shop in Bham City Centre. She informed me that she wouldn't be getting the autumn fragrances till next month. Also I found out that qvc rip you off over the total cost of a jar , shade and a tray. I worked it out you can save inc postage over £10 when bought in store. I don't take heed of the nonsense Michaela spouts anymore.

Dippy one thankyou very much i thought i was going completly mad. I did query both fragrance changes with qvc to no availe. QVC should not be allowed to change fragrances without informing customers before they send out auto deliverys.

As for that stupid woman on qvc hate her especially f she is on with craig i find myself shouting at the tv get a room.

Will consider cancelling my order now as not a keen fan of cinnaman.

Yankee doodle here i come.

Me too ragdoll. My feelings about Craig are well known. You should see him and Susie from NN on his facebook page , they need to get a room. One instance was he became "jealous" about a picture of Susie and John Barrowman on qvc , she replied to Craig "Gorgeous Craig you'll always be my number one man" I pmsl. That is how Craig is in real life. He is so annoying.

It was Apple Pie, Spiced Orange & Creamy Caramel but I was told it wouldn't be sent til August 8th.

Winter set should be North Pole, Silent Night and Mistletoe & Fig which were being sent November 8th.

I have some of the new fragrance tarts from a recent trip to the US

Apple Pie, Creamy Caramel, Maple Pancakes ...these are all lovely, also have the Spiced Orange, which is nice but very strong fragrance, only need a very tiny amount of the tart in the burner or its overpowering.

I can't wait to get my next 3 - I phoned the other day and they said the release date would be 8th aug.

I'm really disappointed to see that the orange won't be there - I hate the cinammon frangrances.Are they allowed to change it like this??

No they shouldn't change without asking you first so it you get the wrong pack COMPLAIN, you have the proof from the link I posted if needed but print screen it now incase it does get changed.

I imagine they are counting on people not remembering which fragrances they specified when the TSV was originally aired. If they change any of the candles they really should inform people and give them chance to cancel the set, if they don't do this then you should be able to return the set without paying either the original or return p & p.

Posted this on the other thread as well

"I taped some of the AD presentations on the 9th May as I couldnt remember what the fragrances were and it said in July they would send out the Autumn ones which are
Spiced Orange, Apple Pie and Creamy Caramel
and in October it would be North Pole, Winter Wonderland and Mistletoe & Fig"

If they change the fragrances without telling us and I dont like the new fragrances then I will be expecting a full refund and for them to collect them or provide a freepost label.

I dont like cinammon so hope we dont get that, I really like fruity fragrances so was hoping the spiced orange wouldnt be too strong, I wasnt fussed about getting the Autumn collection but I want to get the Christmas ones

Last edited:
Just had a look on my qvc account and autumn fragrances now awaiting stock. No write up to confirm fragrances yet.

Went to a local shop that sell yankee candles yesterday and they had some new ones in. Spent way too much as always. I bought a spiced orange tart it's burning now reminds me of gingerbread just a bit stonger. Managed to buy sandalwood vanilla in a jar along with the stars and stripes.

Cremy Caramel smells fab too just waiting to see what i get from qvc before i buy anything else.

I used to love Yankee Candles and tarts but i am now converted to our very own Darlene's great value and fantastic quality tarts and clamshells. I think that Yankee is a really good brand with lots of lovely fragrances but please try some of Darl's tarts imo they are even better than Yankee!!- she has a great selection of fruity,floral,bakery and designer tarts(full lists of smells posted on a sticky at the top of her outlet shop) and the tarts are great value at 50p a tart with p&p at cost and the fragrance lasts and lasts - she does an annual christmas mini tart bag with all the lovely christmasy smells, my favourite is fresh snow - pepperminty loveliness. If anyone is interested then Darls has a ST.com outlet shop just scroll down on the main webpage. By the way i'm not on commission or a Darl's family member just a very happy and satisfied customer(there are loads of us on here) who loves loves loves beautiful smelly tarts( and great customer service) .

All that said i hope all concerned receives the QVC Yankee fragrances they expect - and if not a full refund including p&p:bear:xx

I used to love Yankee Candles and tarts but i am now converted to our very own Darlene's great value and fantastic quality tarts and clamshells. I think that Yankee is a really good brand with lots of lovely fragrances but please try some of Darl's tarts imo they are even better than Yankee!!- she has a great selection of fruity,floral,bakery and designer tarts(full lists of smells posted on a sticky at the top of her outlet shop) and the tarts are great value at 50p a tart with p&p at cost and the fragrance lasts and lasts - she does an annual christmas mini tart bag with all the lovely christmasy smells, my favourite is fresh snow - pepperminty loveliness. If anyone is interested then Darls has a ST.com outlet shop just scroll down on the main webpage. By the way i'm not on commission or a Darl's family member just a very happy and satisfied customer(there are loads of us on here) who loves loves loves beautiful smelly tarts( and great customer service) .

All that said i hope all concerned receives the QVC Yankee fragrances they expect - and if not a full refund including p&p:bear:xx

Iwas just looking for this and I cannot find it. Must be blind or am looking in wrong place. Could someone kindly give me a link pleasE???

Just had a look on my qvc account and autumn fragrances now awaiting stock. No write up to confirm fragrances yet.

Went to a local shop that sell yankee candles yesterday and they had some new ones in. Spent way too much as always. I bought a spiced orange tart it's burning now reminds me of gingerbread just a bit stonger. Managed to buy sandalwood vanilla in a jar along with the stars and stripes.

Cremy Caramel smells fab too just waiting to see what i get from qvc before i buy anything else.

Mine is also showing "awaiting stock" WTF :angry:
I thought the idea of AD was so that they can have it ready for you as they know exactly how many orders they have to fulfil

Really looking forward to trying the creamy caramel

Latest posts

Back