ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Happy Christmas & Christmas Cookie Medium Jars & Festive Collars
Item Number: 758125
QVC Price £31.90
Christmas in July Price £26.58
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Add a great touch to your Christmas decorations with this pair of Christmas-themed candles with sleeves from Yankee Candle. There are two 14.5oz (411g) medium jar candles in Happy Christmas and Christmas Cookie aromas. The jars come with two sleeves (10cm in diameter), which will decorate the neck of the open jars. One of the sleeves is made to resemble a red scarf with green stripes and is decorated with three hanging charms. The second sleeve is made to look like a holly wreath adorned with gold-coloured bells, a red ribbon and three chiming red bells.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758125

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Angel T-Light Holders with 12 Festive Fragrant Tarts
Item Number: 758163
QVC Price £16.50
Christmas in July Price £13.62
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Get three adorable angel-shaped tealight holders with this set from Yankee candles. The angels come complete with a set of 12 Christmas Eve fragranced tealights and all three angels are dressed in red robes with die-cut shapes surrounded by gold glitter. They have antique gold-look wings, glitter hair bands and each holds a star. One holds the star away from her in her left hand, another holds her star out in front of her and the third holds her star above her head. The tealight holder range in height from 15cm - 24cm (6" - 9.5").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758163

Yankee Candle Snowman Tart Burner with 4 Christmas Wax Tarts
Item Number: 758164
QVC Price £27.72
Christmas in July Price £23.10
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

For a fun addition to your Christmas decorations this year, look no further than this Yankee Candle snowman tart burner set. The burner is shaped like an old-fashioned lamppost, with ceramic baskets to hold the wax tarts suspended from each arm. Beneath these are tealight holders, decorated in festive colours. Standing around the lamppost are four carol-singing snowmen. The burner comes with two Christmas Eve scented wax tarts, two Happy Christmas-scented wax tarts and two unscented tealight candles. Dimensions: 28cm x 28cm x 9cm (11" x 11" x 3").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758164

Yankee Candle 2 Traditional Small Shades with Hollyberry Jar Candles
Item Number: 758222
QVC Price £19.50
Christmas in July Price £17.69
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Fill your home with the festive scents of these fabulous Yankee Candles! Each of the two small 104g (3.7oz) jar candles is scented with Hollyberry fragrance and comes with a small glass shade. Each shade is decorated with bands of red and green, embossed with gold-tone flowers, berries and leaves to create a really Christmassy look.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758222

Yankee Candle 8 Piece Snowflake & Mistletoe Collection
Item Number: 758223
QVC Price £32.50
Christmas in July Price £26.77
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Accent your home for Christmas with this Yankee Candle collection. You'll get a frosted glass tart burner decorated with glittery white snowflakes and measuring about 15cm x 10cm (5.9" x 3.9"). Complementing this is a large frosted glass shade with a matching design and measuring about 12.7cm x 16cm (5" x 6.3"). In this set you'll also get two Mistletoe wax tarts (each 22g), a medium-sized Mistletoe jar candle (411g), two Mistletoe fragranced sachets (each 19g) and an unscented T-light.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758223

Yankee Candles Set of 3 Christmas Treats Medium Jar Candles
Item Number: 758412
QVC Price £43.25
Christmas in July Price £35.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Fill your home with the festive fragrances of this Yankee Candle Christmas Treats set. The set contains three medium jar candles, each weighing 411g (14.5oz). You'll receive one each of Eggnog, Mulled Wine and Gingerbread - perfect for creating that special Christmas feel.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758412

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Festive Fragranced Medium 411g Jar Candles
Item Number: 758413
QVC Price £43.25
Christmas in July Price £35.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Fill your home with the aromatic fragrances that are reminiscent of Christmas with this trio of Yankee Candles. You'll receive three medium jar candles (411g each) in the following scents: Jack Frost, Christmas Eve and Holiday Home Sweet Home. The festive candles also make great stocking fillers.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758413

Yankee Candle Festive Glass Tart Burner with 6 Wax Tarts
Item Number: 758414
QVC Price £19.75
Christmas in July Price £17.87
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Bring the scent of the season into your home with this great festive tart burner set from Yankee Candle. The collection includes a glass tart burner embossed with gold-toned leaves and berries and a band of vibrant green colour around the centre. The burner measures about 19cm (6") in height and comes with six wax tarts in a variety of different Christmassy fragrances; Christmas Eve, Happy Christmas, Holiday Home Sweet Home, Home For The Holidays, Jack Frost and Egg Nog. You'll also receive one unscented tealight.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758414

Yankee Candle Set of 4 Christmas Fragranced Tumbler Candles
Item Number: 758415
QVC Price £33.25
Christmas in July Price £27.44
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Get in the festive spirit with this set of four Christmas fragranced tumbler candles from Yankee Candle. The set contains one 238.4g (10oz) candle each in Holiday Home Sweet Home, Cinnamon stick, Home For The Holidays and Gingerbread scents.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758415

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Festive Sampler Candle Gift Sets
Item Number: 758434
QVC Price £19.25
Christmas in July Price £15.83
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Make Christmas extra special with this set of Sampler Candle Gift Sets from Yankee Candle. You'll get three sampler sets, and each one includes a Christmas character (Plush Snowman, Plush Santa and Plush Bear) and four Sampler Candles (one each of Mistletoe, Christmas Cookie, Christmas Eve and Christmas Wreath). Each set weighs about 49g. Perfect as gifts or keeping for yourself.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758434

Thanks as always SCW!! Although i was trying to resist the temptation to think about christmas until at least october, i could not pass the wee angels - very cute!!

Yankee Candle Happy Christmas & Christmas Cookie Medium Jars & Festive Collars
Item Number: 758125
QVC Price £31.90
Christmas in July Price £26.58
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

I am tempted by this one as Happy Christmas is my all time favourite christmas fragrance but not sure about the christmas cookie,
can anyone tell me what it smells like?

I am tempted by this one as Happy Christmas is my all time favourite christmas fragrance but not sure about the christmas cookie,
can anyone tell me what it smells like?

I love Christmas Cookie, it is one of my favourites!!! It a sort of home baking smell, really warming but not overpowering. :)

Christmas cookie smells nice BB: a bit sweet, sugary and vanilla combined. if you like soft foodie smells, you will like it
How does happy christmas smell?

Thanks Tia, I usually go for fruity ones and dont have any of the foodie ones but might give this one a try.

I am hopeless at describing the smells but it has a lovely sweet smell but not too overpowering, I have been burning happy christmas the last few years at christmas and now my mum is hooked on it too

Might be worth checking out Yankee Doodle before making a final decision as they have some good offers. Do appreciate they may not stock the same choice of fragrances as QVC though.

Aw, I've already ordered some of Hanna's Candles today - went for the Summer Surprise. Mind you, I picked up a lovely YC Christmas Ornament in the sales at our local outlet in January. I could do with some tarts for this but as the ornament is the snowman one with his arms outstretched and requires two tarts at a time I was looking for a set selling them in pairs. Will keep an eye out on YankeeDoodle.

Aw, I've already ordered some of Hanna's Candles today - went for the Summer Surprise. Mind you, I picked up a lovely YC Christmas Ornament in the sales at our local outlet in January. I could do with some tarts for this but as the ornament is the snowman one with his arms outstretched and requires two tarts at a time I was looking for a set selling them in pairs. Will keep an eye out on YankeeDoodle.

Have you had Hanna's candles before? I was tempted but have resisted (for the moment LOL).

Have you had Hanna's candles before? I was tempted but have resisted (for the moment LOL).

No, it was a moment of weakness and impulse on Summer Surprise and then I came online and found that easy pay voucher. Think I will be strong and delete the message! x

I bought the OTO (756811) the set of 7 candles for £14 plus p & p. I fancy the summer suprise too but I must be strong and not buy!

I bought the OTO (756811) the set of 7 candles for £14 plus p & p. I fancy the summer suprise too but I must be strong and not buy!

It was the Summer Surprise that I went for this morning. got the Sugar and Spice set. Some of the reviews are not that positive. Will have to burn one as soon as I get them and then maybe return them.

One of the reviewers say that the smells are all alike. I've recently ordered a set of the new Summer/Autumn YC fragrances from YankeeDoodle and I thought this about them when I opened the bag up. Will wait and see. x

i have always bought yankee candles and have never found fault or reason to buy any others, but on this occasion i have gone for the summer surprise from hannahs candles. why? because the description of the fruity ones sounded good, and the price was excellent.

so, when they arrive, i will be letting you know whether they are worth it or not. . . watch this space. . .

anyone else tried them? :flower:

Didnt see the show last night as I wasnt well so went to bed early but have ordered the Happy Christmas and Christmas Cookie on waitlist, still at the Christmas in July price :)

Just checked my emails and got a email from Yankee Doodle yesterday saying they are doing "Christmas in July" and are having a weekend festive offer
and they have over 20% off almost every festive fragrance

http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/home.php?MMCF_festivelink

Brilliant offers on that site-I bought 6 small candle jars for £20.40! Kinda knocks the OTO out of the water, really. If any of you are not registered on that site, do it, as their e-mails often contain discount codes that are really worth having

Latest posts

Back