Yankee TSV 6th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bought the july tsv both of them, very happy i am to but i will not be buying any more and i bought both sets of tart warmers michaela leave me alone....:wave:

ooh well I hope its a good one, the last one we bought was the set of 3 dancing birds tart burners with 6 tarts. I totally love them. I may part with some money if its good, i.e. no little votives and not a set of all the same fragrance. Might be for the new scents like sandlewood vanilla and mountain lodge both of which I love!

I cant wait i hope its better than the set off three burners they done a couple months ago a nice as they were they sucked as a tsv tho.

I have never tried Yankee candles I know that people on here really rate them. Is QVC the best place to buy them and what ones would you recommend?. I like fresh smells, also floral and orientals in perfume. I don't fancy the idea of anything that smells a bit edible!
Thanks

thanks a lot for the link Princessmoneysaver, great site, have just been on and ordered some sample sizes in a variety of fragrances, spent a tenner so very pleased about that and am looking forward to seeing\smelling them.

I do love Yankee Candle but I am getting very bored with them as it seems every other month they have a TSV. They are totally exhausting the brand and I don't think they sell out quite so quickly like they used to. I bought some tarts from my local shop to give new fragrances a try. I tried the Ocean Blossom and whilst it smells great it actually made me feel sick!! So that is one I will not buy unfortunately. I have had problems with other jars I have bought that have caused me problems. I never had this problem before unless they have changed their formula!!

didn't buy the last TSV as I spend money on Yankeedoodle instead.
Really pleased with them. I bought a new tart burner and on first use the glass somehow cracked, Yankeedoodle replaced it no problem, so can only recommend them ( None of this sending it back and waiting gazillion days, send a photo via computer and that was that! Customer care excellent!!!)

yankee doodle are very goodwith delivery too,usually free and very quick
I think a lot of what they sell are discontinued lines although I dont have a problem with this at all,they are a great company to deal with and have some real value for money candles and sets

Another yankee candle tsv - 6th aug

hi guys, can't believe that there is another tsv happening so quickly, anyone know what it is please?

and, does anyone know if qvc will be offering the autumn auto delivery tsv from january to buy on its own as they did with the spring and summer options?

many thanks...:happy:

Sorry no idea re TSV but love the gingerman accessories they have on Yankee Doodle bet we won't be seeing those on QVC anytime soon.!

Sorry no idea re TSV but love the gingerman accessories they have on Yankee Doodle bet we won't be seeing those on QVC anytime soon.!

It will take a miracle if those gingerbread ceramics or any of the others make it onto qvc, I've just had a email from YD advising they have new christmas ceramics in stock with 10% off if you purchase early and their prices already have a little off, the trouble is I like all of them but I must be good and really I haven't the space and I'm not trying to start a tart burner collection but they look so cute lol.

piper

Latest posts

Back