Yet again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
8 minutes into Sunday with the launch of the Elemis TSV the website was down. I will put money on the fact that there are problems all day. Ordered mine via Q cut.

Yup! On hold for cs now as site crashed and I've no idea if it went through. Of course it helps to be told every 30 seconds that I could go online! Aaaaarrrrggghh!!!

Alison should bliddy well stop going on about going onto the website then !

I had the same problem and tried 3 times using both IE and Firefox but realised I had logged in via Quidco, as usual, but was buying 2 TSVs. As soon as I went straight to QVC and cut out Quidco, my order went through. I guess it's because the website for the TSV is set up to deduct £4 automatically if buying multiple TSVs so on this occasion can't cope with access via Quidco even if buying a single TSV. I appreciate that it wouldn't be fair to get a £4 discount on the TSV AND to get cashback via Quidco.

I had the same problem and tried 3 times using both IE and Firefox but realised I had logged in via Quidco, as usual, but was buying 2 TSVs. As soon as I went straight to QVC and cut out Quidco, my order went through. I guess it's because the website for the TSV is set up to deduct £4 automatically if buying multiple TSVs so on this occasion can't cope with access via Quidco even if buying a single TSV. I appreciate that it wouldn't be fair to get a £4 discount on the TSV AND to get cashback via Quidco.

Why wouldn't it fair to get £4 and discount through quidco? Also I went through quidco and the website kept crashing but eventually it worked.

Just watching QVC this morning when A.Y. said they had literally, actaully had 20,000 orders within 19 minutes of the TSV launch.
I purchased two via Quidco at 6.00 this morning using Firefox and it went through fine.
I think he TSV is fab and one of their best to date. :call::call::call:

I ordered at about 1.30a.m. as I'd fallen asleep on the sofa waiting for midnight!! Went through Quidco to order me 2 - no problem and have now had an email confirming cashback and order.

The way they've been encouraging people to buy more than one, surely they'll have enough to last all day? Anyone know how many they have?

Website isn't working (again!). Got all the way to Submit Order then it tells me 'Sorry the product you've ordered is not available via the Web and to order via 504030'. No mention of this by Pipa on live TV. Grrrrrr....

Lily, I think someone mentioned on another thread that it was 90,000. So far managed to resist, helped no doubt by the fact that their webshite is down AGAIN :angry:

Its still not bliddy working. I dont want to order on the phone as I want my bit back from Top Cashback - who incidentally have upped their QVC cashback to 7.07% for a spell. :nod:
WHich would be smashing if it sodding well worked....

Its still not bliddy working. I dont want to order on the phone as I want my bit back from Top Cashback - who incidentally have upped their QVC cashback to 7.07% for a spell. :nod:
WHich would be smashing if it sodding well worked....

Eventually got mine to go through TCB. I had to clear out my cookies but managed to get it through at last - don't know if the cookies were to blame, but might be worth a try.

Website appears to be working now and the TSV hasn't sold out. I thought it would have by now. They obviously have about 100,000+ in stock

Latest posts

Back