Yong Kim TSV 19/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The last TSV was a floaty frock. I usually like Yong Kim but the last one wasn't for me, hopping this one will be better.

It's up, not for me, not sure it will sell well as other same style in clearance quite quickly

Item no:123865

Yong Kim 3/4 Sleeve Stripe Tunic with Asymmetric Hem

QVC Price: £90.00
Today's Special Value Price :
£69.96
P&P: £4.95

This flared tunic features an all-over diagonal stripe pattern, a round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, with placket detailing at the cuffs and along the asymmetric hemline. A vibrant tunic from Yong Kim that will add interest to jeans in an instant.
Body: 88% viscose, 7% elastane, 5% polyester; contrast: 85% viscose, 9% polyester, 6% elastane
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:
Chest: 10: 94cm (37"), 12: 99cm (39"), 14: 104cm (41"), 16: 109cm (43"), 18: 114cm (45")
Length: 10: 66cm (26"), 12: 67cm (26.5"), 14: 68.5cm (27"), 16: 69.8cm (27.5"), 18: 71cm (28")

Thanks JW2.

Unfortunately, Q has taken it off the website. Perhaps SWC or others in the know will be able to download the views, now they know the item number. Jay

How did I guess a tunic with an asymmetric hem? I've only been watching QVC less than a year and have already seen many TSV tunic's with asymmetric hem. Who knows maybe this will be the first one I actually buy? It will have to be pretty special for that price though.

I do quite like it in the darker version but the light grey looks like a pyjama top nothing special at all. Be interesting to see what it looks like on the QVC models.

I quite like it in the darker colour.

The only worry I have is that there have been reviews left about some of the YK fabrics bobbling... not good when paying £70 for a casual top.

I think I might go for this though.

121754. Intro price of £77.28. Time for a dig at Yong Kim. This crinkle item looks like most of my clothes when I first put them on - all creased as I never iron anything. I suppose the only difference is that the creases drop out of my t-shirts and jeans after a few hours but her clothes remain crinkled.

I quite like it in the darker colour.

The only worry I have is that there have been reviews left about some of the YK fabrics bobbling... not good when paying £70 for a casual top.

I think I might go for this though.

The TSV looks like it could be Modal. I have a few of her modal tops and none have bobbled - I wash them seperately and then hang on a hanger to dry and they come out perfectly.

Yep sorry don't know how to post photos, there was a khaki and black as well which was the one that I liked most out of the colourways.

It says 88% viscose so is that modal? Anyone know?

I can't be sure as I've not had any YK, but I am not aware of viscose being particularly prone to bobbling either TBH. Does YK use jersey type fabrics? That can bobble.

Got to say Jilly H looks quite well in it. Especially as we rarely see her other than hidden behind a table.

Ye gods, she has just said she is in a size 14!

Latest posts

Back