Zip itšŸ¤

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Charlie likes to have a bit of fun with the BA and why not,we need a laugh sometimes. But for 60 mintues straight! Happened to catch him with Dawn BA for Attitudes by Renee. She never stopped giggling,giggling,giggling! So annoying! Hannah the jewellery expert from Brum is the samešŸ˜¬

I think heā€™s sometimes quite cruel to a guest or BA, especially if they seem a little nervous. Iā€™ve noticed heā€™ll get them chatting away ( false sense of security) then he goes suddenly quiet and just grins, and the guest gets flustered and doesnā€™t know what to say. I find it quite disturbing to watch.

I think heā€™s sometimes quite cruel to a guest or BA, especially if they seem a little nervous. Iā€™ve noticed heā€™ll get them chatting away ( false sense of security) then he goes suddenly quiet and just grins, and the guest gets flustered and doesnā€™t know what to say. I find it quite disturbing to watch.
Beware of Charlie. His waters run deep. His false congeniality belies the manipulative man beneath.

Beware of Charlie. His waters run deep. His false congeniality belies the manipulative man beneath.
No! Im shocked by these two revelations. I dont think I have ever seen him being nasty. What a disappointment. He was one of the very few on my Like list!

He isnā€™t nasty, but I think he gets a bit bored sometimes ( canā€™t blame him really, trying to find new things to say about the same old stuff) and he tends to play up a bit. Inexperienced guests get flustered and tend to go into fits of giggles. Watching him with with the diamonique girl yesterday was a prime example!

At least like Julia and Dale he knows his stuff, well should do after zillion years.

I too am not quite sure how to take him especially in the last 5 or so years (when aliens descended on Q and gave them all personality transplants) .

apart from the slow reveal he was ok but now I see the odd slightly cruel streak when itā€™s an inexperienced BA or one he doesnā€™t get on with.

No! Im shocked by these two revelations. I dont think I have ever seen him being nasty. What a disappointment. He was one of the very few on my Like list!
I would say, carry on liking him, Mazza. My comment was, of course, just my opinion. I agree that he might be bored with his repetitious job and gets a bit of relief by toying with the younger guests. I don't think he would pull this off with Alison Cork. for example. She would firmly tell him where to go. While we are talking about him, I wonder why he always firmly corrects people who mention his "wife." He immediately tells them that he is not married. He's denied his married man status countless times. Why ?

I'm sure many of you will have seen this hilarious clip with Charlie, as I've posted it several times.

He was trying to be helpful, but in the end the very experienced and regular demonstrator said that she would never work with Charlie again.

She didn't, because she was never seen on QVC again :)

(Edited as previous link stopped 1/2 way)

Last edited:
I would say, carry on liking him, Mazza. My comment was, of course, just my opinion. I agree that he might be bored with his repetitious job and gets a bit of relief by toying with the younger guests. I don't think he would pull this off with Alison Cork. for example. She would firmly tell him where to go. While we are talking about him, I wonder why he always firmly corrects people who mention his "wife." He immediately tells them that he is not married. He's denied his married man status countless times. Why ?
Maybe itā€™s an ā€œin jokeā€ in his family? At least he is being honest . Like JR grown children and many years together.

Maybe itā€™s an ā€œin jokeā€ in his family? At least he is being honest . Like JR grown children and many years together.
Maybe a joke. He once added that he's not married, because if he were, he couldn't afford a divorce. That was quite funny.

I'm sure many of you will have seen this hilarious clip with Charlie, as I've posted it several times.

He was trying to be helpful, but in the end the very experienced and regular demonstrator said that she would never work with Charlie again.

She didn't, because she was never seen on QVC again :)

(Edited as previous link stopped 1/2 way)

She was in tears at the end (while Charlie had tears of laughter) and to cap it all, at the end it wouldn't even pick up the dirt, so the gallery cut to a still picture.

Watch Jackie Kablers face when they go into a break. She puckers her lips and raises one eyebrow - more evidence she's just plain weird.
Watching on mute to see!

Ā£58 for a thin shapeless jumper with snowflakes on it . Looks as if it will last over Christmas and then be ready for the bin.

RL is on her right but JK constantly looking to her left at something even though she has crib cards and an iPad.

Nevet watch RL but she is manic at pulling the clothes and never drawing a breath even though I canā€™t hear her she looks very hard sell.

Latest posts

Back