Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:giggle: What Ali give birth to an actual baby!!!!!!! Never!

Middle aged spread, happens to many when they hit mid 40s. No doubt the clothes she wears does not help either. Get thee to Gok Ali.

Last edited:
I have got a grey dress on too and I'm not pregnant :giggle:

At 47 years of age I'm suspecting it's nothing more than menopausal belly syndrome .... happens to the best of us

I had to do a double take yesterday when she was on with Richard Ward, didnt know it was her at first.

Thought her face looked very puffy and she did say that she was on medication so thats prob wots putting the weight on her. x

I had to do a double take yesterday when she was on with Richard Ward, didnt know it was her at first.

Thought her face looked very puffy and she did say that she was on medication so thats prob wots putting the weight on her. x

Crystal meth?

She did look bloated and that drab grey shiny number didn't do her any favours. I doubt very much she's in foal. :smirk:

she has thyroid problems and the medication associated with it can caause enormous flutuations wth your weight

she looks nice in her face though the little extra weight is very anti-ageing. her new hair style suits her to less helmit head.

Alison has had an underactive thyroid for around 5 or 6 years now. It should be well under control by now. Either she is not going and getting her bloods done should be every 3 months/12 weeks. I know has I have thyroid problems and they did to keep a check on how the tablets are performing.

Or it is just she had hit her mid and over 40s and its middle age spread. She does talk about chocolate and stuff alot if anyone has noticed.

Latest posts

Back