ElemiS Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Qcheshire

Registered Shopper
I tuned in to QVC this morning and noticed an Irish guest. Wonder what has happened to the guest with curly hair who has presented the brand for years? I quite like this new guest.

Curly keeley is being edged out and the oirish one who looks like she's never used a face cream in her life is being edged in. Keeley has said its "no change" and she's sticking around but as we all know you can't take what keeley says without a large pinch of salt. if her lips are moving she's usually telling a porky.

What with the new oirish, saggy jawed Fiona fron decleor and AY and JR sporting bags that Louis Vuitton would be proud of, one has to wonder who the QVC beauty department are appealing to...

Hahaha. Thanks for the detailed reply as I'm still getting to grips with the QVC thing. I do still love listening to what they all have to say.

I really believe that Decleor should have a new represntative on Q, Fiona is not a good advert for them. Judith Williams always looks good I like her range.
Lynn

What gets me is the smugness with which they dispense their "advice". Keeley and Fiona are really bad for that. Especially when some sucker rings up and recounts how many stages they have in their routine. K and F sit their nodding and smirking and then usually try to flog the hapless sap yes another jar of gloop with a load of new promises.

That would be Emer the new Elemis guest presenter. I was told on Saturday by someone who works for Elemis that indeed Keeley has moved abroad full time. Emer is going to be the full time Elemis presenter, though Keeley will say oh no she is still and will be the QVC presenter for Elemis.

On a slightly different tack, not having seen AY for a couple of months, I was amazed to see how much she seems to have aged in a short space of time. Maybe it was the clothes she was wearing that were the problem but whatever it was she looked really frumpy.

That would be Emer the new Elemis guest presenter. I was told on Saturday by someone who works for Elemis that indeed Keeley has moved abroad full time. Emer is going to be the full time Elemis presenter, though Keeley will say oh no she is still and will be the QVC presenter for Elemis.

Keeley said on her facebook she was going to be away for a week. She has previously been asked if she was moving abroad and she said no, her salon is still here etc.....

Yes Sazza she is keeping the salon on and coming over for special clients and treatments. I have noticed on her facebook page she does not post or answer questions as much as before. Every Tuesday she was suppose to give us a hint on the upcoming TSV but nothing for ages.

Anyway the manager of the Elemis counter I spoke to heard when on training that Emer was taking over on QVC. I pump them for information LOL Found out the new BB/tinted moisturer will be PCMC with a tint.

Yes Sazza she is keeping the salon on and coming over for special clients and treatments. I have noticed on her facebook page she does not post or answer questions as much as before. Every Tuesday she was suppose to give us a hint on the upcoming TSV but nothing for ages.

Anyway the manager of the Elemis counter I spoke to heard when on training that Emer was taking over on QVC. I pump them for information LOL Found out the new BB/tinted moisturer will be PCMC with a tint.

She posted a hint to the TSV early as she was going on holiday, not sure she is back yet.

So what about Oriele, thought she was helping out not Emer?

Not sure about Oriele? Seems she is a co founder of Elemis. But the manager I spoke to said Emer was really lovely as she did staff training and was now the new presenter as Keeley had moved. I am wondering if Keeley will only do TSVs and special events on QVC otherwise Emer will guest?

She kept mentioning on facebook ages ago her mum and dad moving to Cyprus(sp), her husband comes from Turkey but the north of the island is under Turkish rule.
So get the idea that is where they are moving too. I mean she has staff in her salon and the person I spoke to said it makes alot of money so would still pay Keeley to come over every other week or so.

I remember the last time this came up and facebook went nuts, it was said Keeley was willing to come over and do QVC but either Elemis or QVC put a stop to that. I am wondering if anything will be said the coming TSV day and will Emer be on with her?

Latest posts

Back