New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the new Presenter who used to be a Guest but I don't remember seeing her before.
Yes,she did alot of accessory shows. Must have been at presenter training school (unlike Awfelia)! No shouting or prancing about,thank god😌

Just switched on Style. There is a person called Victoria (didnt catch her surname) presenting Finery. I know I have seen her somewhere before but cant think where. She could have been a BA on QVC or I might have seen her on something like Gemporia. Can anyone help. Thanks

Just switched on Style. There is a person called Victoria (didnt catch her surname) presenting Finery. I know I have seen her somewhere before but cant think where. She could have been a BA on QVC or I might have seen her on something like Gemporia. Can anyone help. Thanks
Yes she was introduced on the Morning Show recently she has been a Guest Presenter before.

Yes she was introduced on the Morning Show recently she has been a Guest Presenter before.
Thanks.

Ive just caught her again and her name is Victoria Fitzgerald. I looked her up and it seems that she has worked or Gems TV so I think thats where I have seen her before. I dont watch alot of QVC so I was surprised to see her.

I actually really like her as she seems very calm and knowledgeable. A bit different from some of the new ones they have had over the last 12 months.

This might help. Quite a prolific career........

Thanks.

Ive just caught her again and her name is Victoria Fitzgerald. I looked her up and it seems that she has worked or Gems TV so I think thats where I have seen her before. I dont watch alot of QVC so I was surprised to see her.

I actually really like her as she seems very calm and knowledgeable. A bit different from some of the new ones they have had over the last 12 months.
Definitely

I think we are probably seeing the changing of the guard with the Q presenters. Some of the longest serving presenters have health issues which will prevent them doing the number of shifts they used to do... others may just have had enough. Covid has caused many of us to reassess our priorities. Those who can down-shift from full time work are chosing to do that. Or retire. Or change to doung something they are passionate about. Or work more locally. What an opportunity for some new blood... but Q are fishing in that tiny pool of existing selly telly presenters. Some will click and be good... others will doubtless move on.

Normally I would agree with the culling of the presenters who have been there since Adam was a lad and are far too comfortable in trotting out the same old same old but the thought of more of what passes as a presenter this past year is unbearable. I never watch now - just look at the website for what has been on that day‘s shows which is normally a load of s&&&e.

Normally I would agree with the culling of the presenters who have been there since Adam was a lad and are far too comfortable in trotting out the same old same old but the thought of more of what passes as a presenter this past year is unbearable. I never watch now - just look at the website for what has been on that day‘s shows which is normally a load of s&&&e.

Agree. Along with the varying conveyor belt of presenters, there has been the continual dog's dinner of set decoration, ranging from a kids nursery to a communal changing room. Someone decided to ditch the catwalk where we could actually see how the clothes 'moved', to have them standing like mannequins barely moving next to a chair and potted plant.

Latest posts

Back