Laura Geller Baked Lace Illuminator in Ballerina

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I'm struggling with this highlighter as it makes me look like a glitter ball in the sun. I apply it very lightly so it looks good while not in the sun but I like to wear my LG to work and don't wish to look like this. How is everyone getting on with this highlighter and are there any suggestions on how use it? I ordered the TSV for the highlighter alone and didn't have any expectations for the eye liner or the mascara but...they transformed my look and I don't want to sent the set back now. Not overwhelmed by the eye shadow as it's similar to one of the previous TSVs but I like the lipstick, and I find it strange this time round that people are are raving about the highlighter and the eye shadows but the pencil, mascara and the lippy get critisised in the reviews.

I went for it because I have a weakness for LG's blushers. I tried the highlighter again today and the glitter is too much even as an eye shadow. I'll keep trying hoping it grows on me. I suppose it's a glittery Christmas edition after all but I'm sure it was said in the presentation that it gives glow and not glittery.

I bought two one for my daughter and me I`ve never used LG before but my daughter loves the Balance and Brighten in preference to Bare Minerals ... I haven`t used any of it yet and must admit too the box swayed me... it being for a Christmas present ..think I`m too old for a shiny highlighter!!

It's not the same one, I have both of them. The colours are very similar but the LG is more glittery and the Marks more metallic.

It couldn't be identical colour/glitter that belongs to LG, but it was probably made by the same company that makes Laura's.

Looking at that "woven" design - it could be a coincidence, but it could be the case that both products are indeed manufactured at the same place. This isn't one of those baked by artisans products with a terracotta tile at the bottom, is it? Anyone got down far enough to tell?

The LG one is pressed, it's not from the Baked range, and different packaging too, with a clear lid. I think it's from Gelato range.

Latest posts

Back