Molton Brown TSV 06/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, you’ve started me off on an M&S tack again. I can’t stop looking in there at the moment. Like you say, boffy and donna, they are sending out some great deals and freebies lately. You definitely need to get the app, Dream Girl. Do you at least log in to your account on a computer or tablet regularly? That’s where I’m seeing and receiving all the deals. Last year, they seemed to fall off badly. In fact, I emailed them, in October I think it was, to ask if they had forgotten me! This year, they have gone mad and at the moment I’ve got 20% off jewellery, skincare and jackets. For most of Feb I had 20% off all clothing. Also 500 points (£5 voucher) just for buying clothing or home, however low spend. And I can get a free bag of baked treats.

I didn’t know Clinique were coming as well, Donna. I know that wasn’t exclusive to QVC by any means but Q are gradually losing any “draw” they once had, what with M&S and Boots!

OK, I’ll shut up about M&S now! I am just popping in there now, though!
Check your marketing preferences first. It could be that you are opted out. I am and I never get freebies.
Thanks Girls I’ll take a look what’s going on.
AndiK I’ll get my sorted on the app, but like you I was thinking to ask in an email and May I’ll check how I’m set on the marketing front.
👍🏼👏🏼

Today I bought a gorgeous coat in M&S its army camaflague in grey ind blue. filled with down. The back is dipped hemline and fur trimmed hood. Inside Is lined in back satin with loads of pockets for phones and personal stereos. It has built in fingerless gloves. My sister has one. And I have always loved it. It was half price in the sale and they are hard to get because even at full price they were selling out fast.
soooo happy!

Today I bought a gorgeous coat in M&S its army camaflague in grey ind blue. filled with down. The back is dipped hemline and fur trimmed hood. Inside Is lined in back satin with loads of pockets for phones and personal stereos. It has built in fingerless gloves. My sister has one. And I have always loved it. It was half price in the sale and they are hard to get because even at full price they were selling out fast.
soooo happy!
I want that now! You are a great saleswoman!

You should have kept it by the whisky, which I bet you can always find immediately. Not casting aspersions or anything! :sneaky:
I know where the whisky is but there's only about half a nip left and it's been there for about 2 weeks. Mr CC keep looking at it and then looking at each other. Who's going to break first and be the selfish tut that just runs up and downs it and then says "it was hardly worth bothering with"? We never buy another bottle unless the other is empty. Ah, Mr CC has just gone to the small room :devilish::devilish:. What whisky? You had it last night when I went to bed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

CC

Oh dear, you’ve started me off on an M&S tack again. I can’t stop looking in there at the moment. Like you say, boffy and donna, they are sending out some great deals and freebies lately. You definitely need to get the app, Dream Girl. Do you at least log in to your account on a computer or tablet regularly? That’s where I’m seeing and receiving all the deals. Last year, they seemed to fall off badly. In fact, I emailed them, in October I think it was, to ask if they had forgotten me! This year, they have gone mad and at the moment I’ve got 20% off jewellery, skincare and jackets. For most of Feb I had 20% off all clothing. Also 500 points (£5 voucher) just for buying clothing or home, however low spend. And I can get a free bag of baked treats.

I didn’t know Clinique were coming as well, Donna. I know that wasn’t exclusive to QVC by any means but Q are gradually losing any “draw” they once had, what with M&S and Boots!

OK, I’ll shut up about M&S now! I am just popping in there now, though!
Check your marketing preferences first. It could be that you are opted out. I am and I never get freebies.
Here again, sorry don’t intentionally want to make it all about me but thank you to you lovely ladies. I got fully updated last evening with 10 offers!!! 💃🏿👏🏼🥰🤣

Heres the coat its quite sporty looking. They have it in black. I was very lucky to find it in a store near me https://www.marksandspencer.com/feather-and-down-camo-parka-coat/p/clp60517519
Ah, I searched last night and did see that in the list but didn’t notice the camo design so didn’t think it was the one you meant. I actually thought you meant a lighter grey and blue but think I like this better.

Here again, sorry don’t intentionally want to make it all about me but thank you to you lovely ladies. I got fully updated last evening with 10 offers!!! 💃🏿👏🏼🥰🤣
Great news. At the moment (till 16th) they are doing the Big Sparks Giveaway which is a new deal/freebie/discount every day, usually valid for at least a week. Keep checking for offers. I ticked the box for email communications but that means I get quite a few and it might drive you mad. But it does mean I keep better updated and miss less.

Last edited:
Did the MB even go to to limited?
I remember the days when it would fly off the shelf and you really had to be quick…
Or was it just a bit boring?

I wonder if the MB brand will last on QVC look at what happened to Yankee.
It’s no longer seen as a luxury product, in my opinion.
Back in the days, the prices were really good and the presentation superb.
I got a hatbox one Christmas with a metal stand holding all the bottles. Never forgotten it.
Now it’s just one of many and so many dupes out there…

I wonder if the MB brand will last on QVC look at what happened to Yankee.
Molton Brown left themselves back in the day as the brand was bought over by a Japanese company who considered QVC not good enough for MB. The number of people begging QVC to get MB back on Facebook for years was endless. Then MB came back and big change in the prices compared to the old days. So many love MB that they can have dropped discontinued products regularly into sets and TSVs no doubt a quick way of selling the discontinued stock. If MB goes, it will be MB who dump QVC again.

Molton Brown left themselves back in the day as the brand was bought over by a Japanese company who considered QVC not good enough for MB. The number of people begging QVC to get MB back on Facebook for years was endless. Then MB came back and big change in the prices compared to the old days. So many love MB that they can have dropped discontinued products regularly into sets and TSVs no doubt a quick way of selling the discontinued stock. If MB goes, it will be MB who dump QVC again.
Not posted on this forum for ages
My hubby used to stash the MB TSV and give me a set every Christmas and Birthday until we found a store that sold the same items for far less ,I could pick my favourite items and not be left with those I did not like in the TSV
I have not bought anything from QVC in years
We even buy hotel chocolate locally as the owner lives not far from us and the local shop sells it cheaper

Not posted on this forum for ages
My hubby used to stash the MB TSV and give me a set every Christmas and Birthday until we found a store that sold the same items for far less ,I could pick my favourite items and not be left with those I did not like in the TSV
I have not bought anything from QVC in years
We even buy hotel chocolate locally as the owner lives not far from us and the local shop sells it cheaper
👋🏼 Hi Little Jan 😊

Latest posts

Back