Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see that Troff is now going to go on and on about the jade testimonial sent in by a customer that proves that the grading was correct. My thoughts are that just because it’s type A doesn’t automatically make it highly valuable.

Is he STILL banging on about that? It's been weeks now.

Is he still showing the contradictory certificate with it that says "Untreated - other than waxing"? He conveniently missed out the "other than waxing" bit when he describes it as being 'natural'............

I believe it's what many call an 'eyesore'.
I spent way too long looking at the THING, wondering what the heck it is.
Thank you TMWNN for the Eureka moment 😂

It is a special edition Bangle called “Eyesore”, two in one, stylish wrist wear with a mighty power to poke your enemies eyes out in case they don’t appreciate your Jade heirloom , eyesore 100% guaranteed👍😅

I spent way too long looking at the THING, wondering what the heck it is.
Thank you TMWNN for the Eureka moment 😂

It is a special edition Bangle called “Eyesore”, two in one, stylish wrist wear with a mighty power to poke your enemies eyes out in case they don’t appreciate your Jade heirloom , eyesore 100% guaranteed👍😅

I've just looked at it again. And it does kind of look like a toilet seat.

17481-Screen-Shot-02-10-24-at-06.37-PM (1).jpg

17481-Screen-Shot-02-10-24-at-06.37-PM.jpg

Troffers was reading out something today from a customer and the guy said that they had 160 jade bangles in their family collection, all bought from Gemporia. I don't even understand why anyone would do that apart from believing that they're sitting on a 'potential' fortune. I wonder how they would be valued and I don't mean for replacement value but actual value. I mean these pieces you can find online very cheaply still look fine and are graded as A type.
IMG_20240216_205959_985.jpg
IMG_20240216_205959_985.jpg

the guy said that they had 160 jade bangles in their family collection, all bought from Gemporia. I don't even understand why anyone would do that apart from believing that they're sitting on a 'potential' fortune.
My theory is that they have their own shop. It's possible that they live outside the UK, in the country where Gemporia is relatively unknown.

Thank you Ian for the link 🤦🏼‍♀️😂.

It is a truly hilarious website where you can get an extended written version of our Dave’s lectures on his expertise 🤦🏼‍♀️.

In fact you can not buy ANYTHING resembling wearable jewellery at all!
The “fine jewellery “ section takes you to a menu of “neckwear” or “bangles”..

Attachments

• 03E0B666-95EF-4017-BC7A-3535C8B13071.jpeg
    03E0B666-95EF-4017-BC7A-3535C8B13071.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • DE2C0E88-8EAF-48AF-BAC1-471C64B1A88E.jpeg
    DE2C0E88-8EAF-48AF-BAC1-471C64B1A88E.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back