Mally Beauty TSV Sun Aug 23rd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nah. bad things keep me awake so I try to think of pretty non serious things to keep myself amused until I can sleep. Otherwise I hit my worrying stride at full speed and get into too much of a tiz and then I won't sleep at all.

What got me off to sleep in the end was thinking about all the lovely things that Px do that might be in the TSV! :D

Thinking's not too bad is it? So long as I'm not buying? :tongue2:

Cheers for keeping an eye on me petal. :flower:

Thinkings fine Love A'kin. Hope the bad things get better soon.:flower:

Thinkings fine Love A'kin. Hope the bad things get better soon.:flower:

Cheers sweetie. :flower:

I'd like to be able to say that all this beauty obsessive stuff is just a temporary distraction but I am well into even at less stressful times. :D

It does help though, cos it's one of the few things that can completely divert my attention away from worries just like that *snaps fingers* :sun:

I think I might be geting a bit better though cos I couldn't even be @r$ed to watch the YBF hours on x30! (I did watch the Claire one on FFWD):grin:

I agree, watching QVC is pretty distracting and can take your mind off other things. I watched this mornings YBF and thougt, been there, done that and got the teeshirt.

I agree, watching QVC is pretty distracting and can take your mind off other things. I watched this mornings YBF and thougt, been there, done that and got the teeshirt.

:up2: Yeah I dunno if it's having recently sorted out my make up and knowing exactly what I've got and what I didn't get much use out of but it seemed very much "been there done that..."

Maybe there's hope for me yet?! :grin:

:up2: Yeah I dunno if it's having recently sorted out my make up and knowing exactly what I've got and what I didn't get much use out of but it seemed very much "been there done that..."

Maybe there's hope for me yet?! :grin:

I felt the same - usually I would be glued to the TV watching avidly but today I really wasn't bothered (i even cleaned the windows rather than watching the show......:) )

I felt the same - usually I would be glued to the TV watching avidly but today I really wasn't bothered (i even cleaned the windows rather than watching the show......:) )

Well I didn't go that far... :D ;) but I know what you mean. Poor old Stacey...:-(

She seems to have lost her sparkle (i know this has been discussed before) and in a way Mally seems to have that get up and go that Stacey used to have before it got up and went.

I wasn't sure if it was her or if it was us, but I agree even on 5 inch heels all day and heavily pregnant Mally had more pizazz didn't she?

I wonder how sales were for Stacey this time? :thinking2:

I wasn't sure if it was her or if it was us, but I agree even on 5 inch heels all day and heavily pregnant Mally had more pizazz didn't she?

I wonder how sales were for Stacey this time? :thinking2:

I didn't catch all of Mally's shows but she really did have pizazz (loving that word :)) and also that similar banter that Stacey used to have when she brought Models Prefer.

Maybe she is trying to distance herself a little from Models Prefer? Which is a shame because I miss that energy and vitality that she had.

I didn't catch all of Mally's shows but she really did have pizazz (loving that word :)) and also that similar banter that Stacey used to have when she brought Models Prefer.

Maybe she is trying to distance herself a little from Models Prefer? Which is a shame because I miss that energy and vitality that she had.

Yeah - I'm still not sure if it's not just our perception of her as much as Stacey phoning it in. I think we might have outgrown her a little bit. Or her make up "look" at least.

See now I feel terrible for saying that and I have to go and start a YBF Stacey Appreciation thread! :D

mind you, TF, this is not a traditional blusher, but it will highlight and define your cheekbones and eyes beautifully. :) xxx

That's what is interesting to me and tempting me about this kit. I've rarely found that traditional blushes have done me any favours in a similar way to PX's magic lotion/powder.

Finally watched the video and have made my choice of colour. But, I'm going to wait until I've tried out the CD. I promised myself I'd try the foundation now that mine is coming to an end.

Thanks for the advice and tips WS :flower:

Well the plan is obviously not working too well. Do you really need this kit TF/? I really don't think so. Try a little f.a.r.t. You may find you can resist afterwards.

Fear not Loveheart I am still on the wagon!

Stepping away from the edge, I think I was still in "consolation purchase mode". Since going through my make up I do need to update and I'm going to start with CD foundation and then maybe some Mally:smirk::flower:

No mally for me yet.... :( The 7 in 5-7 working days is up tomorrow though so fingers crossed! :D

Didn't go for the TSV but got the Discovery Kit in the paler peach option (the only thing I've bought myself this month from QVC!)........came today & I love it!
Very subtle effect, I did the old 'half a face' bit & was surprised at the nice effect it gave without making you look 'made up'!

(Was in a bit of a rush so yet to try it with foundation underneath etc. but looking very promising! Thanks for the extra bit of arm-twisting there WS, I do sometimes need a bit of a prod when it comes to trying new things! lol) :flower:

DD snatched up the lipgloss (I have a few, so didn't mind!) & then pounced on the eyeshadow, which in the peach options is 'brownstone' & it is gorgeous.....just need one for me now! *sigh*

you are very welcome, kitten. i am glad you liked the kit (and relieved :sweat:). Enjoy!! :flower:xx

And for my next trick.......how to hunt down another 'brownstone' eye shadow? (I don't mind DD nabbing it & it did look lovely on her but I can't seem to find one on its own anywhere?)
I looked on Mally's site & the triple eye shadow kits QVC sell appear to be the same but as so often with QVC, have a different name & their pics are so carp, it's hard to match them up! Arrgghh! Would CS be able to tell me the names of the eye shadows do you think?
I wish you could buy the eye shadows separately......! :sad:

there are regular listings on e**y of the eyeshadow. a us seller offers one for £5.49 plus £2.98 p&p.

(i have saved the search "mally/health and beauty" and i am following it regularly)

Last edited:
there are regular listings on e**y, kitten, of the eyeshadow but not currently. i have saved the search "mally/health and beauty" and i am following it regularly.

Never is what you want when you're actually looking for it, is there? lol
Mind you, haven't been on e**y for a few days & stupidly clicked 'completed' (just to 'see'!), only to find one sold just yesterday for £1.20......one pound ruddy twenty.......couldn't you just scream......!?! Arrrrgggghhhhh! :headbang: :grin:

I got the try me as well, wore the eyeshadow today over primer and it had all gone by lunch time:sad: lovely colour but no staying power. I may send the 'Try me' back.

Latest posts

Back