Jill Franks' hair...or not...?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
watching the 5pm Elemis showing...is that JF's own hair, or has it had a little help with extensions or bumpits? Looks fuller than normal, and maybe a little longer?:confused:

No....the volumes all the hot air coming out of her mouth!!!!!

Sorry I have never uttered an anti-JR comment but shes on top form tonight.

She reckons her skin looks younger than 5 years ago...sorry...not being catty but I don't think she is the most youthful looking of QVC presenters. As for her desert island product...eye cream.......would hate to use whatever she uses.....the lines are nearly reaching her ears when she turns to the side. Does she think we are daft!!??

There is something different about the 'Franks' mane? She never seems to be off these days & she's on the 'us girls' track again! Time to switch off me thinks!

She has so many 'Desert Island Products' that she 'cannot live without'. She would need a Desert Island the size of Iceland to fit the whole chuffin' lot on...

all i'm interested in, is, when is she gonna leave for this blasted desert island? the sooner the better :wonder:

She won't - she's SUCH a girly you see. She would get sandy wandy in her toes - and that would prove to not be extremely popular with her.

...and she's just commented that she had a pair of Tacori Earrings - of which she lost one, but it didn't matter that much as they were 'only £43' and it was Diamonique so they could be replaced easily...

*Cavegirl reverses the 'What The Chuff?' bus three stops*

that kind of comment annoys me. £43 is a heck of a lot of money to someone like me.....:bandit:

JF said to Keely 'would you use the milk bath from the bottle and then refill it?' then JF said 'ooh I can't' and Keely said 'I'm the same'.......what is wrong with these women?

I wouldn't buy this for £48 and then just leave it on the shelf. Definately more money than sense. :taphead:

She took great delight in saying how she has the £48 glass bottle of Elemis Milk Bath in her bathroom and it is not to be opened as it is just soooo pretty!!!

More money than sense!! :yawn:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.220720

Doesn't say much for the product if she's not prepared to use it, ever, until it goes green or gloopy and doesn't look pretty any more and has to be binned. That one silly comment too many backfired me thinks. :puke::talking::yawn:

JF said to Keely 'would you use the milk bath from the bottle and then refill it?' then JF said 'ooh I can't' and Keely said 'I'm the same'.......what is wrong with these women?

I wouldn't buy this for £48 and then just leave it on the shelf. Definately more money than sense. :taphead:

I had a giggle at this discussion - they were trying to come up with alternative uses for the decanter. I thought Cif cream bathroom cleanser would look good in there. The possibilities are endless. What would you decant into yours?

I had a giggle at this discussion - they were trying to come up with alternative uses for the decanter. I thought Cif cream bathroom cleanser would look good in there. The possibilities are endless. What would you decant into yours?

If I had JF's money then I would buy a few of these and when empty decant those lovely limited edition Bloo toilet cleaners that are in vivid colours (orange, pink, lime, blue) for the ultimate bathroom accessory and also taking great care not to have them anywhere near the shower gels!

is it just me or is JF getting too much airtime recently? It's good in a way as I switch off, even if it is a show I think I would like

That hair has definitely had a lot of help that had nothing to do with Mother Nature. She seemed self conscious about it too - more flicking than usual. When I saw her, she must have applied her lip gloss in the dark - it was nearly up to her nose. Not a good look. Yes, the presenters seem to do a batch of days and then disappear for weeks, although some of them reapper far too soon. Enjoyed Dale with Ralph this afternoon. He's not bad as they go. Anyone else think he could be Clare's brother? Something similar about their mouths and teeth!

is it just me or is JF getting too much airtime recently? It's good in a way as I switch off, even if it is a show I think I would like

I totally agree, I can barely watch her for 2 mins before turning over.

She's saving me a fortune!

Mouth wash so I could gurgle in style :happy:

If I had JF's money then I would buy a few of these and when empty decant those lovely limited edition Bloo toilet cleaners that are in vivid colours (orange, pink, lime, blue) for the ultimate bathroom accessory and also taking great care not to have them anywhere near the shower gels!

Keeley has just said to Pippa that she is running a comp. to see what the best thing is to decant into this bottle when empty, Keeley feeling a bit daft agreeing with JF possibly :sweat:

Last edited:
Just heard Keeley say when you are paying this kind of money then you don't want to be flippant and not use it. She best hope JF wasn't watching!!! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back