Jill Franks' hair...or not...?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1. Ever since the 'wig' show, JF has been flicking and faffing her hair which suddenly got longer. So obviously its extension time.

2. She's been on most of the weekend - perhaps her girly friends have all buggered off somewhere without her.

3. And the amount she appears to spend on presents for her girly friends !!!!!!! £40 odd quid !!??? is it me ? as I think £15 - 20 quid is enough for my best mate, and generally a tenner on the others come Christmas. No doubt all the freebee and discounted stuff gets given as gifts.

I had a giggle at this discussion - they were trying to come up with alternative uses for the decanter. I thought Cif cream bathroom cleanser would look good in there. The possibilities are endless. What would you decant into yours?

The other day I needed a container to do a urine specimen in for my GP. Would this be taking the p?ss ?

That hair has definitely had a lot of help that had nothing to do with Mother Nature. She seemed self conscious about it too - more flicking than usual. When I saw her, she must have applied her lip gloss in the dark - it was nearly up to her nose. Not a good look. Yes, the presenters seem to do a batch of days and then disappear for weeks, although some of them reapper far too soon. Enjoyed Dale with Ralph this afternoon. He's not bad as they go. Anyone else think he could be Clare's brother? Something similar about their mouths and teeth!

I thought just the same BF - must've stuck her finger too far into the pot of Vaseline!

Latest posts

Back