Julia's New Shoes!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is completely up to Julia just what she wears, she has for years clearly proved that.
I would say she has worn other footwear, a couple of pairs of Markon boots, emu boots, some birkenstocks in white as well as the eva ones, the new shoes, and of course the fav black wedges.
From her own admission she does favour repeatly wearing certain items.
She has said at home she lives in trainers and her huge green jacket for the footie which Glen has on many times told her to bin.
Really though the ankle zip leggings which appear to have been superglued on and the toe post wedges were not a good look with the DB TSV raincoat and his faux furs.

:puke:

Oh give it a rest Loveheart, not everyone is in love with the woman like you are. :yawn:

I can see it all sounds bitchy when we criticise JR or whoever presenter. However, they are sales professionals on TV whose job it is to persuade us to "part with our well-earned cash" for make up, skin care, jewellery, clothes and cosmetics.
If they are trying to convince us that this or that is a good purchase, then we need to trust their judgement.
Lets face it worsel gummage would have a harder time trying to flog us skincare or a fashion item than, say Meryl Streep. The presenters don't need to be super young, or super beautiful but they do need to look as if they have some style. They are supposed to be inspirational. This is why we get hacked off with what looks like laziness or sheer lack of good taste.
Clare and her leopard print and too-long yellow hair.
JR and her lack of clothes sense and variety of outfits. We are sick of those zip pants. She must have some alternatives.
Ali K - sorry love but you can't sell me skin or hair care with your overtanning and bleached barnet
JF - similar - the skincare is not doing you any favours. So why should we buy it?
Pipa - I love her style so I cannot believe she wears any QVC stuff.
What would any of the blokes know about style?
Hands up - that was bitchy.

I quite like Julia (most of the time) but the other week she had her skinny jeans and a nice dress thing on when she was doing Kipling and she had those godawful wedges on. That type of outfit needs "taxi" shoes, really high heels, its not like she has to walk anywhere and its not like they don't do a decent range of shoes in Rockport and even a few of the Lotus heeled shoes are OK.

I don't think anyone has claimed to be a fashion expert, just we know the Max Wall look isn't a good look and certainly isn't bang on trend lol.

And she's beyond ridiculous just now on the Centgrade show - she obviously thinks she's a biker's moll - black leather jacket, zipped leggings and even with that she's still wearing the toeposts! What's more frightening is when you see her fancying herself in the monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she's beyond ridiculous just now on the Centgrade show - she obviously thinks she's a biker's moll - black leather jacket, zipped leggings and even with that she's still wearing the toeposts! What's more frightening is when you see her fancying herself in the monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. She's got em on again.
And I noticed the way she keeps staring at herself on the monitor. Veeeeeery poor.
She luuuuuuuurves herself. Oh, and she managed to get in in again that she's 'wearing a small'. :yawn:

What kind of biker wears toe posts, the Italian biker woman wear heels when motorcycling through the streets. Does this woman not look in the mirror in her dressing room before gracing us with her presence.

:mysmilie_466: Someone should have a word, she looks ****** ridiculous. :mysmilie_483:

I had to look and that is so bad :(

Arrgghhh I'm cringing at her asking about the boiled wool and she needs a bigger size on that jacket it's flattening her boobs so badly.

:mysmilie_466: Someone should have a word, she looks ****** ridiculous. :mysmilie_483:
Has she had a 'wedgie' ?? its quite unflattering, and yes the toe posts are ridiculous..... time to put out to pasture ( along with Glen) lol...... but she really must be a biker girl, cos her hair looks like shes just done a ton up behind some biker buddy lol

She has gone for the Emma Peel look :happy: Unfortunately she hasn't quite pulled it off :wonder:

OMG...what on earth does she look like !! Somebody should have a word..she looks totally .....Sorry i'm lost for words on how to describe that hideous look !!