Zumba TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone for it - quite pleased I managed to stay up.To be really honest,I didn't check anywhere else yesterday:blush: - I'd just took someones word that Argos was sold out - and wasn't really sure what QVC was going to order.

I'm quite pleased that I got it though:sun:[/QUOTE]

Good for you RD, I've just picked mine up from Argos at lunch there and had a quick look through, the instruction book looks well laid out and has a timetable for exercising to tone up and lose weight fast, 4 days on, 1 day rest. It also has some receipes as well so going to have a read over on the bus home tonight. I'm quite looking forward to trying it all out.

Maybe we should all start a Zumba section/thread to update on weight loss/inches lost etc etc and help each other when the going gets tough (the tough get going!). :tongue:

I got mine, too - cancelled the amazon order and popped out to Argos. I recognized one of the routines they were showing from my classes so should hopefully be able to get on with it. Am just about to try it out now.

Quick update, I just did the Cardio Party dvd and apart from 2 routines that my instructor switched it's exactly the same as my classes were. I would say the dvd is easier to follow than my classes were and I prefer the Calypso in the dvd to the cha-cha we'd usually do. Though of course there was the inevitable moment when, just as I was getting over a particularly panty and red-faced moment, the instructor on the dvd went "Oh, you are doing so well. What FUN!" - and I had to give him the finger.

At least with dvds you can do that without getting into trouble...

I ordered it at midnight and just as well as Argos doesn't have any in my area. Looking forward to trying it and hopefully loose more than a couple of pounds.

this looks fun & I have ordered on advance orders.I don't mind making a complete fool of myself in my own livingroom.I like exercise to music it keeps me going---- we will see!!!!!!

i ordered mine too - I was hoping that it would go to advanced orders as I am going to be on holiday for the next two weeks so didnt want it in 3-5 days. I should be back when the advanced orders ship (with a few extra pounds to lose lol) and can then take good advantage of the 30 day mbg.

Couldn't order online last night (had 2 in my basket - 1 in IE & one on Chrome) but website wouldn;t let me check out - so reserved one in Argos & picked it up on the way home

Just got mine on Advanced Order. I must remember to close my curtains incase my neighbours see me.

I've gone for it as I love to dance. I've recently cancelled my gym membership as I fell badly several weeks ago and tore a muscle in my thigh. It's meant that I just can't use the weights and machines any more. It's getting better but this would ideal for me to use until I can get back to the gym. And it's less than a month's gym membership!

I think you have to have natural rhythm though or this will be a nightmare to get your head and hips around.

Oddly I ordered at about 6am this morning after it had sold out and gone to advanced orders but it was showing as in stock. And I've checked and mine is definitely not an advanced order. How odd!
I think that someone may have cancelled their order and one item went back in stock

I phoned Argos CS this afternoon to check when it will be back in stock - they said mid June.
I bought mine on advanced order shipped 16 May - gutted that I have to wait so long.
I was ordering 20 past midnight when it was on a brink of selling out when I was still making up my mind.

QVC are doing 2 advanced order dates as mine is on the 30/5 shipment which is ok for me as I will have just been paid. x

Just ordered mine - I know somebody at work who does this and she says it is so much fun and so easy - exactly what I am looking for!

Anyone knows how many thousands they've sold so far?
I think that the original stock was 10 000, they were careful.

Anyone knows how many thousands they've sold so far?
I think that the original stock was 10 000, they were careful.

Julia said 24,000 sold. I'm finding her even more irritating than I usually do. Her arms are so toned that she likes to show them off apparently. No - cover them up Julia, please. And the spare tyre too.

Julia said 24,000 sold. I'm finding her even more irritating than I usually do. Her arms are so toned that she likes to show them off apparently. No - cover them up Julia, please. And the spare tyre too.

For a woman her age I think she has fab arms and they are toned.

I have got to switch off she is driving me mad, seems keen on Matthew!!

I have just ordered one from Amazon - just under £40 free P&P 3-5 days delivery. Couldn't wait until 30 May - will not be motivated then!!

Latest posts

Back