Zumba TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Argos is out of stock, I wonder if all stock was recalled and given for QVC TSV?
I've checked London stores on the web.

Would you recommend the Wii game as it does look fun with the added bonus of (hopefully!) losing just a few pounds around the midriff?

I have the wii game and yes it is good fun and it certainly gets me puffing but reading the reviews the Zumba DVDs have the edge on the wii version, I don't have them so I can't make a comparison. I also like the Just Dance games for the wii.

Have the wii too and it certainly gets you going. Is is fun and a nice way to exercise. Will be interesting to see price point this eve at the Q.

Zumba Fitness Workout with 4 DVD's, 2 Toning Sticks & Instruction Booklet
Item Number: 433019
QVC Price £44.00
Today's Special Value Price £36.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Zumba fitness workout kit with four DVDs, two toning sticks and workout guide. Created by celebrity fitness choreographer Alberto 'Beto' Perez, his easy to follow routines blend up-beat Latin rhythms with dance and have taken the world by storm. Join in the party have fun whilst working out!

* Suitable for men and women of all ages
* Zumba is a great way to workout all areas of your body whilst having lots of fun
* Workout in the comfort of your own home

Workouts included on DVDs:

These six motivational workouts contain over four hours of exciting Zumba!

* Zumba Basics - an easy to follow introduction to all the popular Zumba moves and rhythms (approx. 60 minutes)
* Zumba 20 Minute Routine - a fun and complete workout. You only need to do this routine 2 or 3 times a week to feel the results (approx. 20 minutes)
* Sculpt & Tone - we all have areas of our bodies that we struggle to tone. This is a targeted workout to get results in those problem areas. Featuring the fun toning sticks which offer extra enjoyment to those Zumba moves (approx. 50 minutes)
* Zumba Cardio Party - this is a great cardio workout with all the red hot Zumba rhythms, music and calorie burning moves. (approx. 45 minutes)
* Zumba Live - a dance party of the hottest Zumba music and moves on the fitness circuit (approx. 55 minutes)
* Zumba Flat Abs - features a targeted workout to help get flatter more toned abs. This is a great one for men too (approx. 20 minutes)

Contains:

2 x toning sticks - These light hand-weights help with your Zumba routines and you can use them with every move. They are also like maracas and rattle when you shake them, so you can really get into the party.

1 x Total Body Transformation guide - Provides everything you need to complement your workouts. Customised workout calendars, step-by-step move breakdowns, star trainer body slimming tips, motivation secrets, sample menus and much more!

1 x Complete Body Transformation DVD system plus bonus DVD (4 discs)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.433019

just watching presentation - the set is absolutely idetical to the ones in Argos and Amazon, I was hoping for a better value

Not `unbeatable ` value certainly

just watching presentation - the set is absolutely idetical to the ones in Argos and Amazon, I was hoping for a better value

Quite agree Marina --Amazon is £39.98 with free postage , QVC with postage works out at £42. 39 . Only advantage is the easy pay and the fact that you can return it in 30 days if you don`t like it .

I think we will be hearing a lot of Anne`s 6 inch waistline loss today though!!

Disappointed it's the same as the Argos and Amazon sets, and not better value either. I expected more from a TSV.

Quite agree Marina --Amazon is £39.98 with free postage , QVC with postage works out at £42. 39 . Only advantage is the easy pay and the fact that you can return it in 30 days if you don`t like it .

I think we will be hearing a lot of Anne`s 6 inch waistline loss today though!!

My thoughts exactly - I can return the QVC one, but it will cost me probably £10 in total to return with p&p of £5.45.

Anne already mentioned twice that she lost 6 inches of her waist.

It can be very difficult for women of a "certain age" to shift the weight around the midriff area so well done to her. She must be chuffed to bits with all her efforts. I don't think for one minute she'll be harping on and on about it but this particular TSV is obviously very close to her heart.

I really like the look of this and was hoping for a better price.

I see a QVC product tester already has it for sale on ebay unused nice for some lol

Thanks for the info re Argos - I've just ordered a set to collect tonight as it does look good. Badly need to lose weight to fit into summer clothes so I am hoping this does the trick!

I've ordered from QVC, for only a couple of £ difference from Amazon but it's on easy pay, I'm hoping to incorporate the sticks into the Wii game as well so should be fun.

Thanks for the info re Argos - I've just ordered a set to collect tonight as it does look good. Badly need to lose weight to fit into summer clothes so I am hoping this does the trick!

Yeah i'm the same, managed to reserve one at my local Argos too. Would have gone for the TSV as I like easy pays but figured as I have the £40 to spend I may as well just get it now and save myself a couple of quid in postage. Hopefully be giving it ago tonight, I'm sure my OH will be having a good laugh at me doing it! :giggle:

The price of the TSV is not very good when you compare it to Argos, Amazon and add P&P :eek:
Ann looks fab but i bet she has been going to Zumba classes to learn all the moves and not just used it at home.

I've gone for it as I love to dance. I've recently cancelled my gym membership as I fell badly several weeks ago and tore a muscle in my thigh. It's meant that I just can't use the weights and machines any more. It's getting better but this would ideal for me to use until I can get back to the gym. And it's less than a month's gym membership!

I think you have to have natural rhythm though or this will be a nightmare to get your head and hips around.

Oddly I ordered at about 6am this morning after it had sold out and gone to advanced orders but it was showing as in stock. And I've checked and mine is definitely not an advanced order. How odd!

I've gone for it - quite pleased I managed to stay up.To be really honest,I didn't check anywhere else yesterday:blush: - I'd just took someones word that Argos was sold out - and wasn't really sure what QVC was going to order.

I'm quite pleased that I got it though:sun:

Latest posts

Back