Zumba TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have ordered - this morning in fact as i had to go to sleep before the launch. I was dismayed at it selling out and being on advanced orders already. I have wanted this for so long!! Ever since I saw it first on fitness tv. Anyway, although I ordered at 7am I managed to get an original shipment so I don't have to wait!! Yippee!! on ez pay too!

Last edited:
There are already 5 5-star reviews on Zumba on QVC, all dated as of today's date - it normally takes 24-48 hours for a review to come through - I think they are fiddling the system over there.

There are already 5 5-star reviews on Zumba on QVC, all dated as of today's date - it normally takes 24-48 hours for a review to come through - I think they are fiddling the system over there.

None of the people that have reviewed the item have bought it from QVC! Shouldn't they not be allowed to leave a review? Gggrrr.

Last edited:
I am surprised that the original stock wasn't 20 000 - 30 000 like they do with skincare, and disappointed, since I've missed the original stock while making up my mind.

None of the people that have reviewed the item have bought it from QVC! Shouldn't they shouldn't be allowed? Gggrrr.

Unless there is a problem with the company's delivery or something I am not bothered about where they bought it as it is the actual product review I am interested in. Obviously if there are things about the company that I need to know then that is different otherwise it's the same product wherever it came from.

I have got to switch off she is driving me mad, seems keen on Matthew!!

She should be so chuffing lucky!! He's adorable and a really sweet guy too and could probably have his pick.

I think Julia looks pretty damned good. The arms are a bit wobbly but give the woman a break she's in her 50s and her arms are good for a woman of her age. And no you can't give her a break of the neck! lol

I was somewhat surprised though by how she struggled with the routine when Claire coped well and Ann was amazing. Clearly Julia is fit and toned but Ann beats her on the old aerobic ability.

And Marie-Elena was really good hopping about in the background too.

It was clearly a successful TSV and Mathew Cutler can come back to QVC any time he likes.

Originally Posted by madaunty
Not for me regrettably - the "lady downstairs" would think her ceiling was coming down, if I started bouncing around like that

is this a euphemism for bladder weakness? :blush:

Jude xx:smirk:

It wasn't, but the thought of someone as un co-ordinated as me even attempting such moves does lead to hysteria and subsequently, it could well be.....l :sweat::mysmilie_516:

I thought Anne looked amazing at the TSV launch and she managed the routine very well, hardly out of breath at all.

I don't see AD that often as I guess I don't watch her presentatons but she seemed so genuinely happy and enthusiastic about doing Zumba. She looked great and I liked her outfit ... it looked like something a regular person would/could wear and she looked great in it. :up: Good for her!!

Phew.. All stock is sold out now, well done everyone as the presenters say.
Anyone knows how many they sold? My guess is 30 000.

Can't remember the exact number sold, but pretty sure they said it was between 20,000 and 25,000.
There's going to be a lot of Zumba-ing around the country!! (Hopefully my enthusiasm will last until I receive mine - shame Matthew Cutler isn't included in the box! - for instructional purposes only, of course)

I've gone for it - quite pleased I managed to stay up.To be really honest,I didn't check anywhere else yesterday:blush: - I'd just took someones word that Argos was sold out - and wasn't really sure what QVC was going to order.

I'm quite pleased that I got it though:sun:[/QUOTE]

Good for you RD, I've just picked mine up from Argos at lunch there and had a quick look through, the instruction book looks well laid out and has a timetable for exercising to tone up and lose weight fast, 4 days on, 1 day rest. It also has some receipes as well so going to have a read over on the bus home tonight. I'm quite looking forward to trying it all out.

Maybe we should all start a Zumba section/thread to update on weight loss/inches lost etc etc and help each other when the going gets tough (the tough get going!). :tongue:

Great idea - would love to know how everyone is getting on with their Zumba :sun: Tried it last night (20 min prog) and was tired out by the end. Will be jumping on the bathroom scales at the end of the month and be hoping for a nice surprise :happy:

Yay thanks for the info, I have just cancelled my waitlist order and ordered from Amazon instead, free P&P much cheaper and will definitely arrive much faster than with QVC!!!! smiling all the way :happy::happy::happy:

Great idea - would love to know how everyone is getting on with their Zumba :sun: Tried it last night (20 min prog) and was tired out by the end. Will be jumping on the bathroom scales at the end of the month and be hoping for a nice surprise :happy:

I gave it a go last night as well, did the 60 min basics and I was knackered at the end of it. It was really good though as they go through each move over 3 steps so you can build up to the dance move. Going home tonight to do the 20 min one! Hoping my enthusiam remains high. Figured its better to become addicted to Zumba than to remain addicted to food! lol

She should be so chuffing lucky!! He's adorable and a really sweet guy too and could probably have his pick.

It was clearly a successful TSV and Mathew Cutler can come back to QVC any time he likes.

He is gorgeous but alas for us ladies he is in a civil partnership with the dark haired chap Enrique (sp?)

:heartbroke:

I phoned Argos CS this afternoon to check when it will be back in stock - they said mid June.I bought mine on advanced order shipped 16 May - gutted that I have to wait so long.
I was ordering 20 past midnight when it was on a brink of selling out when I was still making up my mind.

If anyone has ordered on advanced orders, it may be worth checking your local Argos. They appear to have some in stock now in some stores.

Latest posts

Back