Zumba TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have 2 on Advance order (one for MIL) so at the moment it isn't a lot cheaper to purchase them elsewhere - if anyone sees it cheaper please can you let me know? Thanks x

Read reviews on argos and amazon. All looked good so ordered from amazon yesterday and arrived today. Paid £39.99.

If anyone has ordered on advanced orders, it may be worth checking your local Argos. They appear to have some in stock now in some stores.
And some stock is coming in next week both Argos ans QVC, approx 11 May, both, I spoke to CS QVC this week, Argos has a note that it will be back in stock (in my local store) 11-12 May.

Last edited:
Zumba

Hi this is my first post for about 2 years, have been lurking for a while :) I got the original Zumba quite a while ago and it is really good fun and it does work but like many others have said, there are other places just as cheap as qvc - the UK Zumba site also has a few more options now - extra DVDs (like the US QVC tsv) and one with CDs too. And, bit pricey (my wedding present to me lol :glass:), but I have just bought the new Zumba DVD set from Amazon.com - Zumba Exhilarate and it arrived in 6 days on the cheapest shipping option from New Jersey :happy:

PS my wedding dress is size small !!!!!:grin: :bow:

I received mine friday night and vowed to start on my new regime today (eating) and my zumba dvd tonight.Just can't find the energy today though :down:

I cancelled my QVC order which was 'awaiting stock' & have ordered from Amazon with free P&P.Thanks to those who pointed me in this direction.I only went with QVC 'cos of EZP but decided I didn't want to wait.
There may be no connection but do QVC presenters seem to be shrinking? We have recognised the new smaller AD but just seen Debbie F & she looks sleeker too.

Mine arrived last week and I vowed to have a go with it tonight. Have had a really tiring day at work though and just, to be honest, can't be ar*ed!!

That won't get me into a size small will it?!

Latest posts

Back