Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a seller on eBay with two of the spotty nose bags on sale for £25 each, buy it now, plus £2 postage. Who in their right mind would pay that? The bags are nice but not THAT nice!

I went this morning and they had quite a lot of all the designs. I bought a cat and a doll face. I toyed with the idea of getting the whole set but wasn't so keen on the spotty one.

I really wish people wouldn't spoil it for others by buying things like this and putting them on ebay. It is like concert tickets - really annoys me.

The girlie at my store said there will be more. All stores will be allocated stock and they will get more in. She also said that at my store the do "click & collect" so you can order online to collect in store with no delivery charge.

Those posting on eBay that the bags are already sold out are talking tosh.

I have my eye on the rose pink anna/annabelle ?? which i spied on the ad for the fashion day coming up. Cant find it online - anyone know anything about it?

No I have not seen the rosé pink annabelle anywhere, I assume you don't mean the rather lovely powder pink one that is new to Lulu's site, I don't even like pink and I have fallen in love with it !!

No I have not seen the rosé pink annabelle anywhere, I assume you don't mean the rather lovely powder pink one that is new to Lulu's site, I don't even like pink and I have fallen in love with it !!
I think there was a clip of a more vibrant pink bag on the Q trailer Letz. I hate to say but I think one of those trailers is quite out of date now as it showed a bag that was in her July sale I believe so not sure if the pink one shown on the trailer is still available.

Letz, you've done it to me again lol. I've just looked at the powder pink one after seeing your post and have to say it's gorg!! My fav would still be the cobalt by a weeny fraction as I think it compliments more clothing colours. Speaking of matching clothes you may want to take a peek at www.Dorothyperkins.com and search for "Kardashian" They've got some lurvely dresses in a very similar blue, (one plain, one in a snow leopard print). They're fantastic dresses I love the 2 I have already. They've been reduced with an extra 15% off so got my blue beauties today for just over half price! They don't bobble as they're crepe and are lined too. :rock: They've just reduced them today so still have all the sizes available. If in doubt buy 2 sizes as they provide a free returns label with each order so just return the one that doesn't fit x.

Somebody will have to hide my credit card if that powder pink one is on three easy pay. Or remind me I have a Patrick Cox bag in ice cream pink pebble leather several times a day.

Somebody will have to hide my credit card if that powder pink one is on three easy pay. Or remind me I have a Patrick Cox bag in ice cream pink pebble leather several times a day.

Will do Tinks :wink: (Well keep reminding you anyway, can't cyber hide your flexible friend tho lol) x.

I think there was a clip of a more vibrant pink bag on the Q trailer Letz. I hate to say but I think one of those trailers is quite out of date now as it showed a bag that was in her July sale I believe so not sure if the pink one shown on the trailer is still available.

Letz, you've done it to me again lol. I've just looked at the powder pink one after seeing your post and have to say it's gorg!! My fav would still be the cobalt by a weeny fraction as I think it compliments more clothing colours. Speaking of matching clothes you may want to take a peek at www.Dorothyperkins.com and search for "Kardashian" They've got some lurvely dresses in a very similar blue, (one plain, one in a snow leopard print). They're fantastic dresses I love the 2 I have already. They've been reduced with an extra 15% off so got my blue beauties today for just over half price! They don't bobble as they're crepe and are lined too. :rock: They've just reduced them today so still have all the sizes available. If in doubt buy 2 sizes as they provide a free returns label with each order so just return the one that doesn't fit x.

Oh thanks Nikki, I see what you mean about those dresses, the blue is a lovely shade, am very tempted but might need to lose a little weight before squeezing into one of them! Love the v neck, sleeveless one, must not get a lulu bag to match!!

Oh thanks Nikki, I see what you mean about those dresses, the blue is a lovely shade, am very tempted but might need to lose a little weight before squeezing into one of them! Love the v neck, sleeveless one, must not get a lulu bag to match!!

Haha, that's a new one, to tell the OH "Hey hun I got a bargain of a dress for about £25 so just had to compliment it with a Lulu Bag" :giggle:
The Kardashians are curvy ladies so I've found that the classic Hepburn style dresses tend to be true to size & if anything slightly more forgiving on the bust & bottom than some other ranges. Well worth keeping an eye on as prices are way less than Karen Millen but the clothes are very good quality & fit. Only exception was one of their evening dresses, "ouch" nearly cut off my blood supply trying to get it on on & then geting it off safely lol x.

Last edited:
i found the pink bag!!

One time only price of £200.16 (p&p £6.95)

Item 106008
Described as shocking pink with gold coloured hardware

Last edited:
If its only in the shocking pink I'm safe. I really don't have the dosh to throw at a handbag right now so that'll seriously help the willpower.

i found the pink bag!!

One time only price of £200.16 (p&p £6.95)

Item 106008
Described as shocking pink with gold coloured hardware

Haha I was just about to post the link as I saw it whilst browsing on the Q site too. Not exactly deal of the decade for a OTO price compared to how much is taken off the price of her bags in sales elsewhere but if you really want it I guess it's still £40 off x.

Haha I was just about to post the link as I saw it whilst browsing on the Q site too. Not exactly deal of the decade for a OTO price compared to how much is taken off the price of her bags in sales elsewhere but if you really want it I guess it's still £40 off x.

Think im going to give it a miss much as i love it. If i couldnt justify buying the Romilly as it wasnt 70% off i certainly cant justify this which in reality would have very few outings! im not so fussed on the gold hardware either ..... but then who knows when its on 3 easy pays!!!!

Think im going to give it a miss much as i love it. If i couldnt justify buying the Romilly as it wasnt 70% off i certainly cant justify this which in reality would have very few outings! im not so fussed on the gold hardware either ..... but then who knows when its on 3 easy pays!!!!

Oh yes I remember the cream Romilly now & it never did go to 70% off in the end, we were all waiting with aager anticipation & you really wanted one. It may well turn up with a larger reduction somewhere in another sale such as Cocosa. Some of the bags they had on there a couple of weeks ago were from about 3years ago apparently but great if it's one you always wanted.
Pink is lovely but very colour restricting in terms of clothes that it goes with, like I mentioned about the new powder pink bag. Absolutley stunning but very limiting in terms of what you can wear with it.
Well Nikki the good news is the bank balance is safe & you're right £200 for an occasional bag is very expensive. I just wish Q did larger reductions like they do elsewhere!

Nikki my top colour choice for a handbag is pink. I have more pink handbags than anything else. A quick guess would be 7 or 8. From that baby pink through to fuchsia. BUT my wardrobe is predominantly black, grey, pink and berry tones. My every day, absolutely love it handbag is my fuchsia Mulberry small bayswater.

Now I'm thinking about pink handbags I've got two in that baby pink pebble leather. A Patrick Cox and an Ri2k. I do also have two pairs of baby pink leather shoes. I may be a lost cause!!

I went this morning and they had quite a lot of all the designs. I bought a cat and a doll face. I toyed with the idea of getting the whole set but wasn't so keen on the spotty one.

I really wish people wouldn't spoil it for others by buying things like this and putting them on ebay. It is like concert tickets - really annoys me.

I got mine yesterday:rock:, those in the main stores have sold out, so I got my other half to one of the smaller ones, I was told they did not stock them, but rang the other stores for me (she has not heard of Lulu Guiness ) One of the smaller stores had them and in every design too, she said.
I got my grumbling Other Half to take me to that shop, they had sold out!!! But the kind lady rang another store and they had some, so off we went and I got mine at last:rock:.........I wanted the doll face and the cat one, but they had sold out the cat:sad:, so I bought one "doll face" and one "spots".........I quite like the spots, it looks quite smart and since monochrome is in fashion, and since spots are in fashion too, I am quite happy:happy:
I think my Other half is satisfied with the quality but won't admit to me.....says to me that for him "a bag is a bag":wonder:
The lady at the stores said they will be getting more, since they are selling "like hot cakes"

There's a seller on eBay with two of the spotty nose bags on sale for £25 each, buy it now, plus £2 postage. Who in their right mind would pay that? The bags are nice but not THAT nice!

I think it is disgusting that they should be able to sell charity stuff and be able to make a profit:devil:
I hope they will have the good heart to give the profit they make to the charity on the day!!

The Red Nose bags are back in stock in my local store. I actually bought the spotty one for myself now I have two. So it's worth checking in store if anyone still wants one.

Latest posts

Back