Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 27/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Much cheaper and I would have wanted one, ive tried everything to curl my hair, like on the demo

I have the babyliss big hair and wouldn't want to be without it now ,that looks interesting but way too expensive and looks as though you can only do a small piece of hair at time ,it would take you all day :)

I dread to think what a tangled mess it would make of my hair, I'd probably have to go to A&E to have it surgically removed!

I have the babyliss big hair and wouldn't want to be without it now ,that looks interesting but way too expensive and looks as though you can only do a small piece of hair at time ,it would take you all day :)

Now I've seen the video I agree with you, although I must admit I'm fascinated by the way it sucks the hair in. For that price I sincerely hope it comes with eyes you can put in the back of your head, as you'd struggle to use it without lol

Oh dear JF is on just now and it looks like her hair has been done with this contraption...........not a good look on her!

Jill's hair looks really carp but Marie Francoise's looks good and she's got thicker hair. Jill Franks has thin hair. I think you need thicker hair for curls. People with naturally curly hair have thick hair. It actually looks very clever and I'm fancying it now so I hope it's less than £100 on 4 EZ pay! Doubt it though. I've always wanted to do curls in my long very straight hair and this actually looks like I might manage it!

Jill's hair looks really carp but Marie Francoise's looks good and she's got thicker hair. Jill Franks has thin hair. I think you need thicker hair for curls. People with naturally curly hair have thick hair. It actually looks very clever and I'm fancying it now so I hope it's less than £100 on 4 EZ pay! Doubt it though. I've always wanted to do curls in my long very straight hair and this actually looks like I might manage it!

That is not true, my sister has naturally curly hair and hers is not thick, it is very fine.

I quite fancy this, if it is £120 or less I may just go for it, of get hubby to go for it using his easy pay codes.

I quite fancy this, if it is £120 or less I may just go for it, of get hubby to go for it using his easy pay codes.

Well, its £90 odd pounds, are you going for it Sharonk? They said it could be used on shorter hair, but they only demonstrated it on long haired models unfortunately. Looks interesting though.

Latest posts

Back