Beauty day/L'Occitane TSV 12th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wont be buying the TSV but the Traditional would be my choice.

Did anyone hear Alison's slip up on her introduction to the TSV at midnight?

She was saying she hopes they can "solve" buying presents, but instead of saying "solve" she said "sell" then quickly corrected herself. I just thought it was funny, selling items today must be on her mind!:33::1:

I've gone a bit mad today. Bought 2 TSVs (one for me, one for sister in law), 3 of the shower gel collection gift sets for various people and 2 of the hand wash eco friendly pouches refills, but they're on Waitlist. That's a great idea because you get 3 x 400mls at a much better price. Very pleased!!

I won't be buying this TSV. At the present time I don't want to spend £40+ on shower gel, handwash and some cream. Sorry to sound a misery but I can get good equivalents from the supermarket many at BOGOF. I don't even really like the shower gels - just not enough lather for me.

For those who have ordered - take no notice of me and I hope you enjoy your purchase!:1:

Couldn't resist it was the easy pay that swung it for me love, love, love the cherry blossom and I haven't yet tried the c/b hand cream so can't wait for it to arrive :1:

I love the verbena and have bought a few things but 2 are on wait list and so i was wondering if i will still be charged on easy pay if they are on the waitlist ? I have gone for my all time fave Fig soaps and am thrilled that you can get a whole set of them. Also, i have got 2 sets of Leighton Denny with all the different mini colours for my girls .

I love the verbena and have bought a few things but 2 are on wait list and so i was wondering if i will still be charged on easy pay if they are on the waitlist ? I have gone for my all time fave Fig soaps and am thrilled that you can get a whole set of them. Also, i have got 2 sets of Leighton Denny with all the different mini colours for my girls .

Not sure if you get EP if you order on waitlist.

Word of warning Fig was discontinued by L'Occitane quite a while ago so there is a chance your order won't be fulfilled.

Not sure if you get EP if you order on waitlist.

Word of warning Fig was discontinued by L'Occitane quite a while ago so there is a chance your order won't be fulfilled.

That's what I thought,Sazza.I would have ordered them on Waitlist if I thought there was the slightest chance of them coming back but alas,I don't think so.
Fig was one of my faves,too.That & yummy Sweet Lemon :1:

I won't be buying this TSV. At the present time I don't want to spend £40+ on shower gel, handwash and some cream. Sorry to sound a misery but I can get good equivalents from the supermarket many at BOGOF. I don't even really like the shower gels - just not enough lather for me.

For those who have ordered - take no notice of me and I hope you enjoy your purchase!:1:

Mia,I know L'occitane shower gels don't have quite as much lather as others but if you put a small amount on a scrunchie,add water & scrunch it all up before you get into the shower,you get a lovely lather :1:

Fruity option for me, I love the rose and would like to try the cherry blossom.
Anyway having the 3 easy pay almost makes it like free kind of or very nearly almost :54: eh?

Just checked my account and the TSV has been shipped. Can't wait for it to arrive now.

Just heard LD say that he is back in December with a TSV !!!

Let's hope it's a good one and has more of his new Criminal Collection colours.

The fruity option has sold out.

I was just thinking today we hadnt had a LD TSV for ages so thats good.

A bit annoyed after ordering the nail file duo he had a kit on tonight with a nail file and some other items (that I would have rather had) that he didnt even hint about when the nail files sold out

Latest posts

Back