Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are 2 posters blaming Shopping Telly Forum for the post saying it was a dare.........as if.

I'm not part of any Dare game on here, LMAO!!!!

I just like to express my opinions and the Groupies give us all a laugh! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Birkenstock is back today!

I saw that too, LATI - I thought there might be a reaction after that person posted a list of brands that have gone the other day.

Around midnight, someone (not sure if the same person as last time) posted again about negative comments on the presenters on FB, saying the moderators should remove these criticisms. (It was still up this morning but seems to have been removed now.) I don't know why they bother, especially as lots of people were replying, mostly saying everyone has a right to say what they like about presenters, and many taking the opportunity to have a go at the presenters while they were at it! So the ones who say it's wrong are just encouraging the very thing they don't like people doing by complaining on FB! Down comes the whole lot and we're back to square one.

I saw that too, LATI - I thought there might be a reaction after that person posted a list of brands that have gone the other day.

Around midnight, someone (not sure if the same person as last time) posted again about negative comments on the presenters on FB, saying the moderators should remove these criticisms. (It was still up this morning but seems to have been removed now.) I don't know why they bother, especially as lots of people were replying, mostly saying everyone has a right to say what they like about presenters, and many taking the opportunity to have a go at the presenters while they were at it! So the ones who say it's wrong are just encouraging the very thing they don't like people doing by complaining on FB! Down comes the whole lot and we're back to square one.

The person who started it is just a trouble maker with a fake profile as they have been blocked by QVC.

That particular poster has had a ginormous bee in her bonnet ever since she posted something not particularly complimentary (can't remember who or what it was about) and the Q FB mods deleted her post. She's been on this ridiculous whining rampage ever since and mostly receiving short shrift from all but the most diehard cultists.

The person who started it is just a trouble maker with a fake profile as they have been blocked by QVC.

That particular poster has had a ginormous bee in her bonnet ever since she posted something not particularly complimentary (can't remember who or what it was about) and the Q FB mods deleted her post. She's been on this ridiculous whining rampage ever since and mostly receiving short shrift from all but the most diehard cultists.

Ah, is that right? I don't look at FB often enough to recognise these things. So it's someone who's been blocked so they've come back "in disguise"? If so, how do people know - just by what she says? The replies were certainly more in disagreement with her so she's obviously wasting her time.

Ah, is that right? I don't look at FB often enough to recognise these things. So it's someone who's been blocked so they've come back "in disguise"? If so, how do people know - just by what she says? The replies were certainly more in disagreement with her so she's obviously wasting her time.

Yes it's the way she posts plus certain things on her profile page that give it away.

I know I know!!! Its Putin he is secretly in love with DF or JF and wants them as his mistress. So he has the KGB hack QVC Facebook and post.

So be careful what you say, you could be in a Gulag very soon.:mysmilie_15:

Shock, horror there are no False Posters or Pics on Fakebook! Don't be daft now, it's the ultimate Social Media Tool! :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_50:

I've got no idea how FB works, but why on earth would someone want to go back were they've been blocked, I'd put a massive two fingers up to them and say bollocks to you, I have more respect for myself than go crawling back, honestly some people. I do have a peek at the posts now and again, and there's certain few people that just love to cause drama because someone has......wait for it....given a negative true comment. They must never enter the real world, the daft buggers. :mysmilie_15:

I've got no idea how FB works, but why on earth would someone want to go back were they've been blocked, I'd put a massive two fingers up to them and say bollocks to you, I have more respect for myself than go crawling back, honestly some people. I do have a peek at the posts now and again, and there's certain few people that just love to cause drama because someone has......wait for it....given a negative true comment. They must never enter the real world, the daft buggers. :mysmilie_15:

I don't think this particular poster is all there to be quite frank - she(?) can't seem to make up her mind as to what she stands for and even the Q cultists seem to shy away from her!

I don't think this particular poster is all there to be quite frank - she(?) can't seem to make up her mind as to what she stands for and even the Q cultists seem to shy away from her!

Thanks Tarketta, must be bad if the cultists shy away :mysmilie_3:

Just had a look and the first post I see is someone asking for the Maxiclimber. the Maxiclimber!!!! it's been on virtually every shopping channel and website in Britain, honest to goodness what's up with them? they've got a computer why not use it.

Latest posts

Back