Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phew!

I don’t use my mobile much and the apps even less but after reading Mazza’s post I decided to give it a shot, and I’m able to access it.

Back to semi normal now - would hate to be out of the loop!

Spoke too soon! Can only see 2 posts and can’t read the comments. Aw well

Have you seen the post from the woman who bought 2 LG bags for £650.00 plus some other stuff but was put out as she was sent a £10.00 off when you spend £100.00 voucher but it has to be used before Christmas. Diddums

Perhaps a snitch has informed Q of the happy times that have been had on here and a 'stop' has been put to the shananigans.I smell a rat.

Shame they didn't send Gill "giz a job" Gauntlet in with her Poo Pourri to hide the smell of said rat. We shouldn't be surprised though, this is from a company who won't allow any mention of any other retailer on their Fb page because they're obviously scared of the competition, they used to do it over Amazon till they found a way to make money from it.

How would QVC know that anyone posting on their Facebook page is a member of this forum. We have user names on here not our real names so I don't understand how the connection could be made. Can anyone explain?

I am banned from the QVC Facebook page but still can read all the posts. I couldn't be bothered creating a non de plume to post on Facebook. So it's still open to read, might be Facebook they do mess around with things.

QVC returns get sent out to customers, I should know most of mine were returns, and if they can't get away with fooling the customer and they return it, then, and only then, will it get sent off to Warrington with much gritted teeth and totally begrudged.

i buy a lot of qvc clothes from eBay you may as well at least you get it at a good price and you know they are seconds. as we all know sometimes we pay full price on qvc and the items have human hair, dog hair and odd sniffs. and the pockets don't get me started on the pockets

Afte4 a bit off a faff I was able to see the posts using Mr L’s iPad.

Technology eh!!!!Why not treat yourself this Christmas to one of Q's tech' range.Last century's technology at next century's prices.(plus p&p and easy pay if you are a bit strapped for cash)You wouldn't want to miss those post Christmas complaints now would you?

Attachments

• images-7.jpeg
    images-7.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I am banned from the QVC Facebook page but still can read all the posts. I couldn't be bothered creating a non de plume to post on Facebook. So it's still open to read, might be Facebook they do mess around with things.

Wear it as a badge of honour, Donna. Love to know what you did that was so terrible. Death threats to the Admin team? Effin' and jeffin' like a candle guest partner? No, you probably just told the truth about a bad purchase and they didn't like it. Do share your "crime".

I made comments about Butcher Basso, how could any buy from the scumbag(I did say it more politely though, honest), then one day over a month later I could not long post.

Ah, there we go ... people with morals and principles are not welcome on QVC Facebook.

I made comments about Butcher Basso, how could any buy from the scumbag(I did say it more politely though, honest), then one day over a month later I could not long post.

Well he is a scumbag so you wouldn't have been lying, and I agree with Andi, at least you stood up for what you believe in, and if it makes one person not buy from ******* Basso, mission accomplished. You know QVC are embarrassed by supporting him or they wouldn't be so protective about him or people finding out and them losing a potential sale, so good on yeh. :mysmilie_3:

How would QVC know that anyone posting on their Facebook page is a member of this forum. We have user names on here not our real names so I don't understand how the connection could be made. Can anyone explain?

I didn’t understand it either but it seemed a coincidence and you hear all sorts. I originally posted it as a bit of a joke

I don't think I they could either.

I didn’t understand it either but it seemed a coincidence and you hear all sorts. I originally posted it as a bit of a joke

I was going to say that Lati, great minds. They can stop you in a way that only FB members or "likes" can access their FB page so if you don't, then you ain't coming in........and yes it was a tongue in cheek joke. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back