Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dont know if been mentioned before but today at 11.30 we ordered a set of saucepans from Argos. Delivered at 4.30pm £3.95 delivery charge.

Lordy, we now have guesswhatsintheparcelgate. Someone ordered a Dyson received skincare, returned, second attempt was a table lamp.

In my naivety I always imagined that the huge warehouse would be organised in numerical order with clothing, that has items numbers starting with 1, being some distance away from household products, like a Dyson, that begin with 8. What a shabby set-up.

In my naivety I always imagined that the huge warehouse would be organised in numerical order with clothing, that has items numbers starting with 1, being some distance away from household products, like a Dyson, that begin with 8. What a shabby set-up.

I never realised that different types of items started with different numbers, but I only buy gadgets, electronics, tools, or kitchen stuff (and usually from elsewhere if they are cheaper).

Yes, I mean so easy to make that error, a Dyson upright is some like an Elemis set in size. NOT!

He said he returned and then got a lamp! Well, at least that does plug in into the electric.:mysmilie_17:

Mandy Easden‎
to
QVC
7 hrs ·

Ordered meat hamper November. Been told it's going to be delivered since Wednesday. Rang twice a day loads of false promises now been told might be tomorrow if not I can have a refund after Christmas but no meat. What happened to customer services keeping us in the loop. So disgusted!

Thats nice of QVC giving money back after xmas

I'm getting really hard in my old age because I can't believe how gulllible these people are. Her many posts irritated me & I don't know how she's going to pay a solicitor when there's only 1p left in her bank account. As for 'nothing decent left in the shops' she's dotty because the news has been full of the usual tales of woe about the High Street being full of everything except customers & our Sainsburys will be constantly being restocked until well into Christmas Eve & that'll be the same for all the country's supermarkets. Personally I can't understand anyone buying food, especially for a celebration, from the Q when there have been so many stories about inedible items, poor delivery & bad service.

I did our weekly shop late yesterday afternoon & Sainsburys had shelves & freezers full of everything. A friend had been to our local mall earlier in the day & said that she could have done all her present shopping in a few hours so hopefully Mrs hamperless will get everything she needs & will have been able to choose her own food rather than something selected.

QVC the beating heart of humanity. NOT

And we have "What happened to the candle man?"

According to one reply, he was the victim of vengeful women!

Has anyone kept their pitchforks and burning torches?:mysmilie_19:

Yes but we are talking about QVC, and QVC and common sense dont go together .

Thats nice of QVC giving money back after xmas

Yes they're very kind, they also allow us to share Christmas and Summer with them too.

Yes, I'll light my torch off the gas cooker and get my pitchfork from behind the couch, give us a shout when you're ready Donna :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

I also got a few things delivered today from Argos, only ordered this morning, that service is brill.

So unnecessary was one comment about SC. I agree entirely with that, if his other half hadn’t sent such vile offensive messages then none of this would have happened.

Meat Hamper post for lunch time today

Where are the meat hampers that we’re supposed to be delivered yesterday. You text my mum saying sorry would be there on 21st Dec, no hamper. Mum been promised multiple times - so now have two days to find replacement and I bet we don’t get the money that you have had a month back quick either!!!

Another woman is asking about her sausages(yes I know there is a joke in there), they arrived not frozen are they suppose to be frozen she is asking?

Meat Hamper post for lunch time today

Where are the meat hampers that we’re supposed to be delivered yesterday. You text my mum saying sorry would be there on 21st Dec, no hamper. Mum been promised multiple times - so now have two days to find replacement and I bet we don’t get the money that you have had a month back quick either!!!

Another woman is asking about her sausages(yes I know there is a joke in there), they arrived not frozen are they suppose to be frozen she is asking?

I find it hard to feel sorry for someone who thinks there is an apostrophe in were... Having said that, it would match with the f*ckwittary involved in ordering hampers from Q.

Serious hat on: Q should give them a massive refund + goodwill - what if these people are physically disabled or something?

Last edited:

She was quite economical with the explanation to the people who were not aware of the spat but then I think she is a Q warrior when it suits her.

Latest posts

Back