Gatineau TSV - 08/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well preserved

The box seems to show a photo of a fossil....one can take the age preservation analogy too far!

Jude xx

off to check my osmotic levels BRB

I've gone for it too,the easypay has made it do-able for me tbh.

Although quite a pricey one I do think it's very good value and I will use everything in it and I haven't gone for the last 2 gatineau TSVs so I've been quite a good girl really!!;)

Not going for this as I prefer Defilift over Melatogenine - but good value if that is what you are after :hi: Was tempted by the 100ml throat gel, but well stocked at the moment. :angel:

I ordered the throat gel, only have half a small tube left so pleased with that.

As far as I'm concerned you may as well throw £55 in the fountain and make a wish that your wrinkles will improve and give your skin a youthfull look.

I havent bought it as I still have combination skin and think the melatogenine would be too rich for me, it is great value if you use the moisturiser, would like to try the new aquamemory mask but I am sure I will get it in another kit in the future.
Wish they would put the hand cream in a TSV

Andrew's own website, The Beauty Room, are doing a two for one on the handcreams with free P&P :grin: I would like to try the Aquamemory - they had the moisturiser on earlier and it sold out. They all seem to be doing these drip-feed hydrators now - Decleor Hrdrafloral, Elemis Maximum Moisture - and they all seem to be around the same price point :nod:

Shipped already!

Hi :hi:,
My TSV, which I ordered on the website at a quarter to midnight has already been shipped - now that's fast!
:rock::rock::rock:

[/B]

I agree that it is geared for people who already use it - but this is good. For a change we are getting a full/supersize of the product rather than lots of piddly little trial sizes which we are always moaning about on here.

I agree with you. It's great if you use all those products so that you can stock up. Out of all of the products in there I have only used the moisturiser and serum before. As mentioned in this thread the size of moisturiser I had was not enough to note any difference however I loved the serum. Saying that though I'm presently using Decleor Aromessence oil and have some Elemis Bliss Capsules ready to use so don't need any serum as yet (both oil and serum work well for me). Had I needed it I would have probably ended up buying this kit and trying out the other products for that price. x

Must resist, must resist, must resist ahhhhhhhhhhhhh me want me can't have:28:

You do not need to spend £60.00 on this Miss Molly. Try very hard to resist you know it makes sense. Think what else you could spend the money on.:wonder2:

Thanks Loveheart, my strategy is that i won't watch amymore. Hubby is home from work now and he moans if its on anyway:54:

Thanks Loveheart, my strategy is that i won't watch amymore. Hubby is home from work now and he moans if its on anyway:54:

Glad to have been of help Miss Molly. I have had a very easy day today. Not much f.a.r.ting going on. Or maybe peeps are keeping quiet about ordering.:thinking2::thinking2:

I am seriously considering this TSV, the 3 Easy Pays may have swung it for me and the lines around my eyes are getting worse.

Latest posts

Back