Gatineau TSV - 08/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

a question for all you Gatineau lovers. I have always been put off using Melatogenine because I've got combination skin and AY says it isn't suitable. I want to get to work on some wrinkles that seem to be popping up. Has anyone else with combination skin used it and did it cause breakouts?

I have combination skin and have tried the Melatogenine however I sampled it from a TSV and I remember that the tube was pretty small. Whilst it didn't make me break out there was not enough in the sample size for me to gauge whether it was that good or not. HTH.

Melatogenine for Combination Skin....

Hello! New to the site as a memebr, but watch with curiosity your news and views..... You could try using Decleor Arromessence Ylang Ylang to balance the combination issues, and use the Melto as a night cream......

:angel:

Hello! New to the site as a memebr, but watch with curiosity your news and views..... You could try using Decleor Arromessence Ylang Ylang to balance the combination issues, and use the Melto as a night cream......

Hi and a very big welcome to the forum Arial 10. Thanks that sounds a good combination, i might give it a go.

Hi I use Decleor Ylang Ylang but have to mix it with my night cream (LE Skin Repair at the mo) as otherwise it is too rich and congests my skin.

This is available on the web now.

Today's Special Value Price£49.98 QVC Price£60.00Item Number228613 Availability In stock UK P&P£4.95Overall Rating no ratings Be the first to write a review.

Write a review

Share this Product:
Prepare your skin for the colder months with this great-value Gatineau collection. Beautifully gift wrapped, it's designed to tackle the signs of ageing while bathing your skin in moisture. You'll get the UK launch of Aquamemory Mask (15ml) to instantly hydrate dehydrated skin and a super-size of best-selling Melatogenine Futur Plus Cream (75ml) to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, there's Melatogenine Force Collagene Concentrate (30ml), Melatogenine Futur PLUS Anti-Wrinkle Eye Concentrate (5ml) and Melatogenine Cleansing Cream (50ml).

They could make this 3 easy payments.:hi:

I have ordered this as I prefer melatogenine cream to hydra floral which is in next Decleor TSV.
I see it has now disappeared from website.

Gulp nearly £50 :doh: I think i will sit and my hands and make do with my odds and ends which need using up.

£55 with P&P is a lot of money. I know it's good value for what's in it, but i wish they'd maybe put less in it and keep the price down

Gatineau 5 Piece Fountain of Youth Skincare Collection
Today's Special Value Price £49.98
QVC Price £60.00
Item Number 228613
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £16.66 plus P&P
Prepare your skin for the colder months with this great-value Gatineau collection. Beautifully gift wrapped, it's designed to tackle the signs of ageing while bathing your skin in moisture. You'll get the UK launch of Aquamemory Mask (15ml) to instantly hydrate dehydrated skin and a super-size of best-selling Melatogenine Futur Plus Cream (75ml) to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, there's Melatogenine Force Collagene Concentrate (30ml), Melatogenine Futur PLUS Anti-Wrinkle Eye Concentrate (5ml) and Melatogenine Cleansing Cream (50ml).

It's very quiet on this thread. Has anyone gone for it? I have f.a.r.ted although I bought last years christmas TSV I wasn't tempted by this one.

I bought it for the supersize Melatogenine cream - I need some more soon so it couldn't have come at a better time.

I found the cleanser very drying so this put me off... I may get the decleor one instead depending on price!

I did

It's very quiet on this thread. Has anyone gone for it? I have f.a.r.ted although I bought last years christmas TSV I wasn't tempted by this one.

Hi :wave2:
I bought one of these, but in the past, I would have bought 2 or 3 and stockpiled. Now, I think there will be another "amazing" value item by the time I need to repurchase and I believe I have a bit more common sense about all the hype.
:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

£55 with P&P is a lot of money. I know it's good value for what's in it, but i wish they'd maybe put less in it and keep the price down

Great value, but I won't be getting it even though I do like Gatineau. I have face cream to use up that will last quite a while yet, I've got so many gomages etc I could start a market stall from previous kits and the face wash stuff will just not get used so fantastic value but not £55 at this present time. Also just that too expensive to buy as a gift, think this is geared for people who already use range.

think this is geared for people who already use range.

Good point xstamper. I wouldn't even consider buying this as a gift for someone - I know that Gatineau products are brilliant for me, but I don't think Gatineau is very widely known, so other brands are a better bet for gifts

Great value, but I won't be getting it even though I do like Gatineau. I have face cream to use up that will last quite a while yet, I've got so many gomages etc I could start a market stall from previous kits and the face wash stuff will just not get used so fantastic value but not £55 at this present time. Also just that too expensive to buy as a gift, think this is geared for people who already use range.

I agree that it is geared for people who already use it - but this is good. For a change we are getting a full/supersize of the product rather than lots of piddly little trial sizes which we are always moaning about on here.

I am going for it because I love gatineau and it really does suit my skin - whereas elemis, LE and decleor and many of the high st brands do not - and I have tried most of them. The other thing is at this price it is very comparable with high st brands. Also the easy pay makes it an easier purchase at this time of year.

Not going for this as I prefer Defilift over Melatogenine - but good value if that is what you are after :hi: Was tempted by the 100ml throat gel, but well stocked at the moment. :angel:

Latest posts

Back