Jo ~ old model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Emma - there was a thread about this when it happened - last year? I think she went on to Ideal World - one of the stories was that she started her own modelling agency and fell out with QVC because they didnt employ enough of her models - dont know if this is true though? Her best friend Tanya still models on QVC - that i do know. I doubt she left QVC because she was too fat - they've got the plus size model Joy and Jo was a couple of sizes smaller? Blast from the past though.

It was a shame about Jo Skinner, she had a fab personality and was a good laugh. I don't think she needed to model on QVC or anywhere else anyway, the impression I always got was that she was loaded. ;) :pPC:

Oooh how intriguing! I don't know how she could've been too big as she'd become a marathon runner so was very fit...

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Emma - there was a thread about this when it happened - last year? I think she went on to Ideal World - one of the stories was that she started her own modelling agency and fell out with QVC because they didnt employ enough of her models - dont know if this is true though? Her best friend Tanya still models on QVC - that i do know. I doubt she left QVC because she was too fat - they've got the plus size model Joy and Jo was a couple of sizes smaller? Blast from the past though.

I wondered where jo had gone, I also heard she had her own modelling agency, i think Alison Young once mentioned it

Excuse me if I've got this wrong, but didn't she also have a falling out with Charlie, over a comment he made on air about her flash car? :confused:

who's the drag queen in the black outfit?

god how low rent is IW compared to QVC? i cant watch it.

Yeah he's handy to have on when I'm having trouble getting to sleep. :YAWN: Works every time. :p :pPC:

I'm possibly a bad judge of character, but I really liked Jo Skinner on QVC, I thought she had a very relaxed, natural personality and was stunning-looking. Her mate Tanya has a similar personality.

I feel certain that she wasn't sacked for being too fat, it must have been something else.

Oh no, someone started me on YouTube, I've been all over the shop :eek:

clemenzina

Latest posts

Back