Tarte TSV 1/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Tarte might have put up a photo of the TSV last night on their Facebook account, but I can't find it this morning. They must have done it by mistake???

I found it...
Screenshot_2015-05-08-18-40-28.jpg

So if this is our TSV, then it looks like we are getting a mascara, a lip stick, the primer, the double ended brush, an eyeshadow pallet and maybe a blusher/foundation pallet?

This is the only TSV on the current guide that I'm looking forward to. Time will tell whether it actually means I will spend any less money on QVC this month though.

So if this is our TSV, then it looks like we are getting a mascara, a lip stick, the primer, the double ended brush, an eyeshadow pallet and maybe a blusher/foundation pallet?

I think it's a separate blusher and eyeshadow pallet and don't forget the snazzy bag! ;)

I definitely think I'll be going for this TSV, although I do find it odd that there is no foundation in this set. Unless that primer/ concealer is foundation???

The thing in the small box with the same design as the bag, actually looks like a pale eyeshadow and two small brow shades. If not looks very weird, lager pale shade and two shades of brown it looks like.

Latest posts

Back