Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this one tickled me yesterday

"Your Compass Garden Faux Trellis is highly flammable and is a danger to the general public, please test this yourselves a s p, I am shocked that this was not found by you or your researchers Regards "

With sad recent events - highly flammable :sad:
They can't seem to clear them at £9.99 at the outlet.

"Your Compass Garden Faux Trellis is highly flammable and is a danger to the general public, please test this yourselves a s p, I am shocked that this was not found by you or your researchers Regards "

Why did this tickle you? I think it's a perfect legitimate request. People have fire pits and barbecues in their back garden so it could very easily catch fire, they were even telling you to put it on your balcony if you have a flat so in light of recent events I think that was a good point to make and may help others.

*disclaimer.........it wasn't me who asked but well done to the man/woman who did.

Made me laugh (hollow laughter) that the Media bod asked the poster to email CS! Their usual response when they don't want a public discussion of the topic!

Miceal and Craig might want to take theirs off their balconies!

Recently called in a up market large garden centre not local to us they had displays actually on the ceiling. I dare say there's aren't highly flammable as they would be a huge fire hazard.

Prepare for more Birkenstock questions.
Heaven forbid the brand was referred to during the Clarks Outlet show this morning.
:mysmilie_19:

Someone's posted this on Q's FB page re AY's beauty hour

Will somebody please ask Alison Young to go look in a mirror or get a brush thru her hair, not a good look for a " beauty consultant" must be worst hair do I've seen on a tv presenter.

Went to have a look and the poster was not exaggerating :mysmilie_466:

Someone's posted this on Q's FB page re AY's beauty hour

Will somebody please ask Alison Young to go look in a mirror or get a brush thru her hair, not a good look for a " beauty consultant" must be worst hair do I've seen on a tv presenter.

Went to have a look and the poster was not exaggerating :mysmilie_466:

Uh oh! They'd better start running before the high and mighty brigade spot it. :mysmilie_15: in the posters defence though, AY was sporting her usual, sarcastic, dragged through a hedge backwards look, just confirming that's she's indeed a beauty presenter, not an "expert"

It was the dead animal she had attached to her head, seems it was a hair piece from Toni thingy which was launching yesterday.

Noticed a woman complaining about the Decleor TSV and how few shows for Decleor that day. Another jumped in and agreed, as Elemis have endless shows on a TSV day. It was pointed out that Elemis is the biggest selling beauty brand on QVC(no doubt they get the best deals from Elemis,exclusives etc), that is why they get more shows. Oh and it was the 22nd anniversary of Elemis on QVC the week before.

Seen quite a few posts about Julia "I'm in a small" Roberts on FB recently.
She's commented on the one thread herself which has resulted in lots of people jumping to her defence. Does make me laugh that some of the people posting how rude the comment was, have been less than kind to others on social media in the past. It's like they seem to temporarily forget when they themselves have been bitchy.

So a woman bought some Vonic(sp) sandals which are so comfortable. But unfortunately the middle bar running down the top on one keeps moving over the foot. She contacted Vonic (paid £80 from QVC), they told her find out how much to repair at a shoe menders and then tell QVC. So QVC are only offering her £4.95 discount the cost of shipping. It goes on and on and on and on! People telling her to return them as the are defective but no she keeps on how comfortable they are. She even has a photo up and I agree with those replying, the look like something you would buy in Primark or other such like. She on and on and on about them costing £80 as well!

Oh and the website loads of complaints, someone said just pay someone who knows what they are doing to fix it.:mysmilie_15:

So a woman bought some Vonic(sp) sandals which are so comfortable. But unfortunately the middle bar running down the top on one keeps moving over the foot. She contacted Vonic (paid £80 from QVC), they told her find out how much to repair at a shoe menders and then tell QVC. So QVC are only offering her £4.95 discount the cost of shipping. It goes on and on and on and on! People telling her to return them as the are defective but no she keeps on how comfortable they are. She even has a photo up and I agree with those replying, the look like something you would buy in Primark or other such like. She on and on and on about them costing £80 as well!

Oh and the website loads of complaints, someone said just pay someone who knows what they are doing to fix it.:mysmilie_15:

You can only he!p those who admit they have a problem...!

Oh dear, I wonder if she can use that computer to buy them from Amazon, were that style of shoe is half QVCs price, same shoe so still as "comfortable". :mysmilie_15:

I also notice backside kissers of presenters and guest presenters are posting on certain facebook groups begging for stuff for raffles for the good grief charity thingy or DF`s medical detector dog charity. They probably think touting their charities amongst facebook groups on behalf of presenter or guest`s charities will earn them some kind of brownie points or make them feel important as a QVC presenter "bestie". Too daft to see they`re simply being used.

I also notice backside kissers of presenters and guest presenters are posting on certain facebook groups begging for stuff for raffles for the good grief charity thingy or DF`s medical detector dog charity. They probably think touting their charities amongst facebook groups on behalf of presenter or guest`s charities will earn them some kind of brownie points or make them feel important as a QVC presenter "bestie". Too daft to see they`re simply being used.

Anything to Promote and help certain Charities is a good thing! Agree, some of these Posters latch onto certain Presenters and it's quite creepy the way they hang onto their every word! There are two Beauty Bloggers who seem obsessed with certain ones and it's somewhat pitiful and sad! Constant Posts about everything being wonderful, well it would be if was FREE!!!! :mysmilie_852::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_866:

Well done Glittergirl on a great thread.

Thanks, I didn't expect this thread to be so popular! Just shows you that we see things from a realistic point of view!
We also have a sense of humour too! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_3::mysmilie_17:

A number of posts lately about the way QVC are packing earrings, flat pack it seems and the posts bent. One woman returned and sent new pair which again the posts bent.

Latest one pair of earrings arrive, posts bent, dirty and stones missing!

Latest posts

Back