Molton Brown TSV 7/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mmmmm, easy pays makes it very much worth considering. Or I could get the coastal cypress set instead with 2 things I definitely do want. Or I could get mum to buy this TSV for my christmas (should she want to spend that much!).

CC

Thanks SCW. I see the templetree duo are going for around £15 on ebay. MB is like Liz Earle, always sells quickly. Will go for the men's set as Mr CC has offered to buy it for me.

CC

Mmmmm, easy pays makes it very much worth considering. Or I could get the coastal cypress set instead with 2 things I definitely do want. Or I could get mum to buy this TSV for my christmas (should she want to spend that much!).

CC

You are fun, CC....Some of your posts are like me talking to myself ....

Can Lloyd do the sums?

Thanks in advance if She's about?

(Damn that Martin Lewis' money saving Mantra)

Last edited:
I love it, it must be the 'sacred fusion of peaceful notes with rose, jasmine and rich patchouli' that causes that response :mysmilie_17:

I think It's the Jasmine that does it. I've just sniffed a spray of Impulse 'hint of musk' (bought on hols as literally nothing else) Remember that anyone?

Was just trying to work out the ml for ml, cannot add things up to the £96 & £94 quoted as worth. I know the Oudh is £24 (£2 more than the other shower gels, hence the £2 difference). As SCW stated the other shower gels are £22 and hand wash £20. The baubles are £10 so this leaves the travel sizes working out at £20 for the two to balance.
If this is the case then including p&p most things work out approximately half price, give or take a few pence.

Was just about to do the same and order the men’s set as both Hubby and son love MB.
I was telling my son what was in it , he said “do you need it?”, “ is it a good price?” My first reaction was “what has that got to do with it?”, thought , not actually said out loud.
I thought about it for a moment and remembered the 2 sets of 3 shower gels ordered after Christmas, the boxed travel sizes from the airport, the 2 boxes of black pepper with soap and a large box of travel sizes from Boots in the sale.
I actually removed the item from my order, I have never done this before.
So will go and collect my Margaret Dabbs and Emma Hardie items from M&S with a clear conscience.

Although I'm not interested in either of these sets, the website is showing that the women's set is already on advanced order. If this is true, then it just goes to show that they shouldn't have had it available to be bought early. I don't know why they do the "buy the TSV early" thing nowadays unless they're trying to shift stock with the OTO offers when it sells out. Personally, very few of the TSVs have appealed to me lately but, had this set included pink pepperpod, then I would have ordered it via the "buy it early" link that they emailed to me.

I have a stockpile of pink pepperpod, but I usually buy it at a lower price from another online site. However, I occasionally buy it from QVC when they have the duo packs because that usually works out cheaper.

I didnt get an email about the TSV but knew it was available today,
It appears to be available again to order now, not sure whats happening

I didnt get an email about the TSV but knew it was available today,
It appears to be available again to order now, not sure whats happening
Same happened to me , so I cancelled advanced order , as it was 2 sets and the advance date suited me money wise .. I would have woke up tomorrow with monies out my account I wasn’t planning that drives me nuts!

Latest posts

Back