Alexis's baby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whats that smell?

rat? :happy:

Sorry if you don't believe me - but i have apologized and offered an explanation.

I have been a long term user on here and this trolling only started last week while i have been away on holiday.

I only got back late last night and i was checking private messages when i noticed there had been a problem.

I hope this is the end of the matter and my good name can be restored.:handshake:

Sorry everyone - looks like somone i lent my laptop to has being making very rude comments and homophobic comments on here and other sites i have bookmarked.

The person is now banned from using my laptop and password has been changed.

Sorry for any offense caused.

LOL!!! Good one, don't believe it for a second. BUT... everyone makes mistakes so I'm giving you a second chance.

Milly is an absolutely gorgeous baby! She was smiling at Debbie Greenwood and couln't take her eyes off her. I adore babies at that age. :heart:

I didn't see the earlier show, thanks for the link. Alexis does have a lovely family and the baby is adorable.:heart:

Thanks for the link to the photos ILC:sun: Millie(and her big brothers) are adorable - what a lovely family. Congratulations to Alexis and her hubby:sun:

Latest posts

Back